Chapter 21: Escape the Hospital

We stayed in the Delestria Court for 5 days before we felt that we were overstaying our welcome.

Kaya lang naman kami nandito dahil inaayos pa ang mga papeles ng temporary impeachment ni dad at ang pagsali ni Diamond at Black sa Oi Prokliseis na magaganap 15 days from now.

Diamond is always with Delphine. I think Diamond is developing a 'brother protective over his sibling' complex whenever he's with Delphine. Everytime na magkasama sila, hindi na kailangan ni Delphine ng mga guards para magbantay sa kaniya. Therefore, her umbra Ms. Celestine, has taken it upon herself to educate Melkaye about our laws and such.

The closeness of Diamond and Delphine didn't escape the people's eyes but I have yet to hear any rumors surrounding them. One might think that Delphine is favoring Diamond, but it really isn't.

I'm happy that she gets to learn and do something while enjoying our stay here. Si Black... well, since he reminded me of dad so much, Uncle Misfortune offered up one of his houses para maging tirahan muna ni Black. I almost objected, but Black beat me to it. Saying that he was imposing on us and he has his very own house.

Damn, right you are.

After maayos ng mga papeles concerning the Oi Prokliseis and the Temporary impeachment, kinabukasan aalis na kami. They have prepared a little despedida party for us at the dining hall.

The Dikastís was kind enough to extend her invitation to Black, but Black declined, saying that he has more important things to do and left.

Like stealing father's throne wasn't important enough.

He must've felt our hostility from a mile away ever since.

Andito na kami ngayon sa dining hall kumakain. The usual people are here, me, Diamond, Heart, Mel, The Dikastís, Angeliafóro Carlos, and Ms. Celestine, who appears to be much closer to Melkaye now.

This is a private Despedida party, to say the least.

"Oh come on Delphy!" sabi ni Melkaye habang naka-pout, "sige naaaa. Isang hint lang sa Oi Prokliseis!"

Kanina pa kinukulit ni Mel si Delphine kung anong mangyayari sa Oi Prokliseis habang nananahimik lang si kuya Diamond at si Heart naman nakikipag-usap, excuse me, nakikipag-flirt kay Ms. Celestine while she just rolls her eyes everytime Heart says some kind of pick-up line.

Natatawa tuloy ako.

Si Angeliafóro Carlos naman, nasa isang tabi nagbabasa ng mga letters na naka address sa Delestria Court. I was right when I thought he wasn't the only Messenger of the Court. There are many, pero sa mga importanteng matters, siya ang Angeliafóros na nagmamanage ng halos lahat ng iyon. Did I mention that he is the Head of the Angeliafóros? No? Now you know.

"Tulad nga ng sinasabi ko sa lahat, hindi ako pwede magsalita. It would look like I'm favoring you all. We have to be fair if what we have planned will be set into motion." She said as she wiped her mouth with the table napkin.

What plan? Lols. Di naman ata kami kasali eh, kayo lang ni Diamond.

"Just f*cking go on a date with me! You won't regret it!"

"I don't date people who I know will waste my time."

"You're frustrating!"

"And you're a brat."

Natawa kami sa bangayan ni Ms. Celestine at Heart na nagpagaan ng atmosphere namin.

Thank you guys for being with us.

After ng mini-despedida party, nagsi-akyat na kami sa kaniya-kaniya naming mga kwarto. Si Heart naman, pinepeste pa din si Ms. Celestine. Kinailangan kong bitawan si Mel sa pagkakahawak ng kamay para mag impake ng mga kaniya kaniyang gamit mula sa mga kwarto namin.