Chapter 10: The F*cking Witness

"Isn't it a bit early for you to kill someone Mr. Ambrosia?" The flat voice of the Angeliafóros rang inside the quiet room.

"There's no such thing as early nor late in the deliverance of someone's death sentence." Diamond countered.

The Angeliafóros let out a 'tsk' and produced a white pristine envelope from his suit jacket and handed it to me. I looked at it questioningly.

Para saan ba 'to? Bakit sakin binigay?

"On behalf of the Delestria, you are summoned to the Delestria Court for your hearing, for now." The Angeliaphóros said, pertaining to me.

Ibig sabihin, hindi lang isang beses kami pupunta sa Delestria Court? Sa ngayon, yung hearing muna about our current problem ang ididiscuss. Iba pa yung temporary impeachment ni dad at ceremony ng pag akyat ni Diamond sa pwesto niya.

Wait, me?!

"What? B-but--" I coughed, trying to recover from the shock.

"But aren't you suppose to summon Diamond and not me?" I said, not wanting to disrespect the Angeliafóros.

The Angeliafóros raised a brow.

"Diamond will be summoned and will accompany you to the Court. You, however, are summoned by the Delestria Court to tell us what happened the past few days concerning your father's disappearance." he looked at Diamond.

"There, we can come up with a verdict and we'll know how we'll proceed. We've already sent a letter of Summons to the leader of the Triad, knowing that they are the ones you accused who, as you say, abducted your father."

Are they up to something? Don't they believe us?!

Of course they'd know. They're the Delestria, they know everything.

As if shaking himself out of a trance, his eyes shifted to Mel who, mind you, is still red in the face and trying not to explode, and Diamond who is... still pointing a gun to her head.

"Well, well. Who do we have here?" the Angeliafóros smirked.

I froze.

Holy shit. She's not supposed to hear all of that.

No one answered. No one even dared to breathe except the Angeliafóros.

"Did you hear our conversation, dear?" he asked. But before Mel could reply, he said,

"Of course you did."

Which caused Mel's face to pale, forgetting what she has to say to a Poker faced Diamond. Oh no...

"Diamond, since you're already pointing your gun at her, do you mind? I hate getting my hands dirty, especially in the morning." the Angeliafóros said, letting out a small wicked smile.

"My f*cking pleasure." Kuya Diamond said, while squeezing the trigger.

NO!

I was about to interject but someone beat me to it.

"Kuya Diamond, don't!"

Lahat kami napatingin sa nagsalita. It was Club, with Heart in tow. I noticed that he's barely standing up. May mga droplets din ng dugo sa arms niya na nanggagaling sa wrist niya gawa ng pag alis niya siguro ng mga nakatusok sa kaniya.

"This is Official Court matters, Mr. Finn. You have no part in thi--"

"I have EVERY part in this. We all are!" Club interjected.

Mel... are you really that important for my brother to risk his health for you?

"That girl, right there," he said, pointing at Mel who looks relieved but still pale,