PART - 34

Teja decided to go at karan's place. And she went to vidhi to discuss. She enters in vidhi's room. Moose was already there.

Teja :- (while waving at them) hy... Have I disturbed both of you?

Vidhi :- oh com'on teja. You know you can come anywhere and anytime. You don't need to ask me.

Moose :-(chuckles) yeah.. Even it's good you came here.... We were just gossiping.. You can also join us.

Teja :- (goes and sits beside them) I was just getting bored so i came here.

(Vidhi senses that there is something off with teja. And she guessed that teja might need a private talk. After a minute of chatter)

Vidhi :- (being casual) guys I need a shower. We'll talk later .

Moose :- ohk.i also have to complete my assignment.

Teja just nods her head in yes.
(Then moose and teja both take exit from Vidhi's room and straight went to their own rooms)

Vidhi :-( talks to herself) now I can go and talk to teja. She seems off today. I know she isn't her real self from last month. She used to turn silent occasionally. But today she seems way more upset. Might be she is missing Karan terribly.l should go and talk it out.

(Then she quickly goes to tejasswi's room. She was just sitting on her bed and is looking outside the window. )

Vidhi :- (while stepping towards her) hey.. What are you doing?

Teja :- (fades a smile) you had to take bath right... Then what are you doing here?

Vidhi :- (while rubbing back of head) that was an excuse for moose to make her go from there.

Teja :- ( made a face at her) it's mean dude... But why you did that.

Vidhi :- ( being serious) because of you. I can see you are not okay. You came at my room to talk . Right?

Teja :- ( nods her head with a gasp) hmm.
Vidhi :- okay . Well I know it's about Karan so now tell me what happen.

Teja :- ( took a deep breath) he is not here since more than a month. I am just worried about him. I even don't know he is fine or not.

Vidhi :- hm.. We all are concerned about him. I even asked umar a couple of times. But he doesn't have any contact with him either.

Teja:- that's why I thought of going at his place. Is it fine?

Vidhi :- okay.. But if you ask me about this... I will say a big No. And you know the reason.

Teja :- yeah but I can't just sit and wait. I'll go there.

Vidhi :- okay then I am coming with you.

Teja :- (smiles and hugs vidhi) thank you so much vidhi. You are the best.

Vidhi :-( chuckles) stop being so formal . We will go tomorrow ... Okay.

(The plan was all set to be executed.)

Next morning

(They both dressed up and went to college. Their plan was to bunk the college and go to karan's house. They attended the first two lectures and in the break they were walking out from the campus but then heard a voice.)

Umar :- vidhi?? Teja??

Teja and vidhi stops with a flinch. They both turned back towards umar.

Teja :-( being casual) hy umar.

Umar :- (suspiciously) hy.. But where you both going ?

Vidhi :- (flurry) emm... Nowhere... Where we could go? ... Right teja.