PART -10

Teja :- (controlled her) I don't have any anger against hitler but I was scared in that dark room. I cannot stay in a dark and locked room.

Karan:-yes I know vidhi told this earlier.
Teju :- I was so scared. .. . For a moment I thought that I would die there and no one will ever found me.

Karan :- (again hugging her) it's ok. . . Everything is fine now. . . You are here with us.

Teju :- (sobbing) you know when I was of 7 years I accidently locked up in basement store. There was very dark... I was waiting for for my grandmom .. Hoping that she will definitely find me. But no one knows that I was there. I spent a whole night there.And when I open my eyes I was in my granny's lap. And from that day  i bacame claustrophobic.

Karan :- and what about your mom dad. . They must have some responsibility towards you.

Vidhi:- (interrupts) Karan leave this. Teja i think we should go to our room now.

Teju:- yeah!  And m also feeling better now.. . And you both please never tell this to anyone else. . . That i told you today about myself.
(Gives a bright smile)  gud nght Karan.

(Vidhi and teja boht sneaks into their rooms and slept)

Karan P.O.V.                
I feel so relaxed after I saw her smile when she was leaving. I feel bad for her when she narrated her incident of basement. I wish I were there to help her.
I don't know but I always have this
feeling to protect her. But why. . . She is  my just friend .. Nayyy i guess I'll be fooling my self if I stated her my friend anymore.
She is something else to me. But I am confused yet. And what if she comes to know about my family background. No no no Karan you can't tell her anything. You have to hide this
feeling. And what about her parents
that vidhi also knows.                        
(Karan slept after brushing all this thought from his mind. )

Next day in campus
(They all bunk their first half lectures and met at Hall.)
Nishant :- hey how are you now teja
Umar :- all well? Hope you are not hungry yet. (Laughed)

Teja :- (rolled her eyes and giggles) actually yes. . .. I love food and m always craves for it.

Karan:-i already know about this and here is your favourite brownie.
(Teju takes that and start eating.)

Karan:- (In mind-wow how can someone be so cool and kind. . . . How quickly she forget whatever happens with her . It is such a bliss to watch her. Hope she always stay like this giggling and doing fun) 

Vidhi :- (tapping on his shoulder)  hey.. . . Where you lost. And why you
Vidhi :- and why you call all of us here.
All:- yeah. Tell us

Karan :- guys I think you all are forgetting something.
All:- what (then all look at each other with a question on their face)

Karan:- how you guys could forget about that hitler so easily.
(All rubbed the back of their neck )

Moose :- oh. . . So sorry. . .. But now tell us what's next.
Nishant :- yeah!  How we could  take revenge.

Karan :- teja will tell us what revenge we should take from her (evil smirk)
Moose :- yeah tell us. . . We can also
locked her in same room in which she locked you. (Laughed)

All (laughed) :- yeah! !  For sure.
Teja :- guys I think we should forgive her. It was all my fault .. . I forget to put pillow. And was breaking rules and sneaked  out of hostel.

Karan(little tempered) :- are you alright. . . I mean she did torture on you and are saying to forgive her. No.. . . Not at all.. . . I'll never spare her.
All:- we also

Teja :- guys please it doesn't mean that you will do the same that she did.
Karan :- (in mind - she is such a pure soul. Wait m I drooling over her. No
no. . . Control Karan )

Okay fine teja if you want us not to choose violence than ok we would not choose it but that doesn't mean we'll spare her. (Evil smirk)

Nishant:- ( smirks)  yeah we will go to management.
Teja :- what if they ask about our
hangout. Then they will punish us only.
Karan :- leave it on me. I will complaint. Against her.( umar get tensed)
Moose :- ok matter solved we can all go to our classes. . Will meet after college over.

All :- ok bye (all went)
(Umar dragged Karan to a corner)
Umar :- what are you doing bro. .. And what's running in your mind. And how you will do that.

Karan:- umar you are forgetting that my dad is trustee of this Institute.
Umar:- yeah and I also know that whenever he comes into your life. . . . Your life became hell. No.. We will solve
this problem. . As we solved earlier.

Karan:- But this time it's about teja. I can't take risk.
Umar:-what.. . Wait. . . Teja. . .. When you became so much protective for anyone...ohh.....is I am thinking right?

Karan:- even I don't know but I think l love her.
Umar :- u know you can't right. . . She is such a sweetheart. And I am warning you. I can't see all that again. We  6 are like family and we can't afford to loose anyone.

Karan:- I know that's why I haven't talked to her yet. . . . And I'll never tell her what I feel about her.
Umar:- lets go we will think something.