PART -1

Karan's POV
It's night and I am sitting on my bed with my friends umar and nishant. They both are like my brothers. Umar is with me from childhood. But I met nishant after I came in this college hostel for my further studies. Well I don't have much interest in books. But my smart brain thinks that college would hide me from my real life. Stupid! Right?

Although I love this life. Just me and my friends,like a family. But a part of my heart aches by the thought that it's all gone end someday.   A day when we all will be back at our homes.

We will definitely be good friends ofcourse but nothing will be the same anymore then.

I took a deep breath and exhale it on my hands after rubbing them. I look up towards umar and then nishant who sat beside me on my bed. Today we planned to go out of hostel at night. So they both came to my room and I had already switched off the light .

" Listen , you both ,we will go out after 10:30pm" I whispers while looking at their faces.

"Yeah bro...the last round of warden is at 10:15pm. Then we will go out. We don't want you to caught again because of us. " Nishant whispered back.

Umar also agrees with nishant " Hmm...that time u managed to save both of us but you couldn't manage to escape."

"And as punishment you had to assist the kitchen staff for ... whole fuckin' week. That was tough." Nishant said in a low voice. I could see his pitiful expressions for me.

" Hm I remember. I was just fucked up.Even i did dishes for the whole week. But this time we will be careful." I shrug my shoulders while brushing away those thoughts.

" yes bro." Umar and nishant both sync.

After realising that it is the right time to go out I stood up from bed and took a couple steps towards the wooden window of my room. I opened it a little hearing the creek sound comes from the old wooden window and peeked out. Nothing  is there except the darkness.

I whispers " I think we should go no one is there"

They both get up and with a smirk on our faces we jumped out from the window one by one and somehow managed to escaped from the hostel building as we are doing it from a long time so we are expert in this.

Our college campus and hostel buildings are surrounded by high and very thick walls. But these walls failed to stop us hanging out.

We were standing on the other side of the wall ,outside our hostel .

After waiting for few minutes I asked "where are the girls? Aren't they coming ?."

"I did message to them but I don't know bro why they are not here." Nishant said while checking his phone. As if he forgot to message them.

" Hm they always came before time. But today don't know..... What if the warden caught them?" Umar said while lowering his voice at his last sentence.

" No it wouldn't be true. Think positive dude " Nishant said to umar in stressed tone.

Suddenly the tension fogs my mind  and I breathe out saying ".... No wayyyyy......"

. .. . . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .. . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . .. .. .

Tejasswi's POV
In the corner of a corridor I and both my friends ,vidhi and moose, are hiding from warden. We live in girls hostel. And our warden is really strict. Sometimes she gives the vibe of a demon. She hate irresponsible and undisciplined students. As if they are from outer space.

She is very cruel. Sometimes I think she doesn't have a heart. I don't know why she is like this.

We all are adults and have right to do whatever we want. I just want to enjoy every moment of my life. There might be ups and downs and I will went through everything with a smile.

But things are little different in this college hostel. It is actually not what it looks like.

But who cares. I will do whatever i want. 

" oh God why this hitler is still here? " Vidhi asked in an annoying tone as she was looking at the warden walking through the corridor.

Moose answered with same irritation " i don't know. ... Her last round was on 10 pm then why she is here again?".

They both were annoyed and cussing the warden but my eyes were constantly on her and our bad luck was that the warden was coming towards the corner we were hiding in. All of us can clearly hear her foot steps coming closer.

After analysing the situation  " look both of you.... We have to escape from here otherwise she will catch us and i don't want her terrible punishment." I said to vidhi and moose. As this warden is very rude and her punishments are very harsh that every  student of hostel freaks from her.

"yeah I know teja but where we can go ? Can't you see her coming " Vidhi asked me. She is right to some extend.
"But we can't solve a problem only by discussion.. . We have to do something. " I said to motivate them.

"hm.... We can't go from this side of building the walls are very high." Moose said while staring at the high walls around the hostel building.

"She is right we can't go from there " Vidhi said hastily.

" shut up u both and we don't have any other option let's go." I said while stepping out towards back.

I jumped first from the corridor to make sure that it is safe. After assuring myself the safety of place I gesture them with my hand to come. They both jumped quickly from the corridor .

We step towards the wall but couldn't find any way to jump on other side. I could clearly see on faces of Vidhi and moose  that they loose hope.

"now what.... There is no way." Moose utters.

" we'll be chopped off today. That hitler is never gonna spare us." Vidhi panicked.

"let me think....." I utter to them.

I close my eyes and starts praying. Because whenever in my life I stuck at any point I prayed and God was always there for me. I have full faith in my God. I was praying hard this time that God please help us.

And after thinking for few seconds I asked vidhi to message boys to come near this place from outside of wall.