PART-21

(Teja was trying to control her tongue. )
Teja :- (uttered) no no I am not in mood of eat like.
Moose:- oh is that so.. .its ok vidhi we'll eat it. Looks yummy..

Umar:- yeah right.. . Give me some..
(Umar ups his hand to have brownie. But before that teja snaches it from vidhi's hand)

Teja :- (giggles) it's ok I'll eat it if you brought  it for me.
(At this karan pats his forehead)

Moose:- so you forgave us?
(Teja looks at karan with puppy face while eating )

Karan:- yes guys we forgave you.
Teja :- hahaha... You know we were
acting .
Karan :- (again pats his forehead) you didn't need to tell them this.

Teja :- (chuckles ) oops. ... It's your fault .. You didn't told me this.
(All laughed and then they were chit chatting and giggling but Karan was just staring at teja)

Karan's POV
Hash! She is so cute . Always smiling and laughing. Her giggles are like the best music to my ears. Her sight is so heavenly. And above all this, she is so kind hearted. I mean how one could be so perfect like she is.

But sometimes I got scared with the thought of destroying all this. Yeah.. I
mean she is my better choice but...I am not her better choice. Even the person like me can never be a better choice for anyone.

(His train of thoughts interrupted by nishant)
Nishant :- hey listen to me.... Now only you both are left who are single.

Vidhi :- yes... You guys also have to find
someone . Yeah a hot girl for Karan and a handsome hunk for teja. What say?

Karan and teja :- why someone.
(They both snaps at the same time)
Umar :- ohhhkay guys... Chill... No one is forcing you both to date someone..
All laughed :- yeahhh

Karan :- we are happy with each other.
Teja :- whatt!!!
Moose :- (raised an eye brow. )  you both what do you mean

Karan:-(flurry) I mean she is my best friend and I don't need any girl in my life... I just hate this nonsense relationship tactics. Right teja?
Teja :- (low voice) yeah...

Teja's POV
Karan doesn't have believe in
relationships. I mean I know he is rude, angry and sometimes arrogant also. But why he doesn't want any girl in his life.

What if someone loves him or might be I. I don't know what's going on now a
days but i am Inclining towards him. I felt little jealousy when vidhi told Karan to date a hot girl.
I don't know what this
feeling is.. . But this isn't love yet. I mean how I could love a guy who doesn't have any respect towards a relationship.

(After spending some time together they all went in their rooms)
A few days passed like this , happily with lots of laugh and giggles. They were enjoying their selves but..