chapter forty eight

Start from the beginning

Haechan gasps when he finally gets a full view of Chenles outfit. "I really didn't think he could compete with that magician outfit."

"It's Chenle, of course, he found a way", a new person says.

Chenle stops when he hears the voice and looks for the source of it, a smile breaking across his face. "Kun!"

Kun chuckles from how tightly he's being hugged. "Hi, Angel."

"Angel?" Jisung questions, staring at his boyfriend with the guy he's never seen before.

"That's just a nickname I've always called him. I realize that he's not always angelic-"

"Yes, I am!"

"But he refuses to let me call him something else." Chenle huffs and tries to walk away, only to get pulled back into his friends arms. Kun smiles up at Jisung. "I assume you are the one that Lele never stops talking about."

"Yes", Jeno says that the same time Mark says, "That would be him."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kun, and I already know your name is Jisung."

Jisung nods. "Nice to meet you."

"I'm Mark", Mark introduces, prompting the rest of them to introduce themselves.

Finally taking in his friends costume, Chenle rolls his eyes at Kun as he looks him up and down, taken in his brown jumpsuit and aviator jacket, and goggles on his head. "Really?"

"What?"

"You couldn't have worn anything more interesting?"

"Just because you don't care that I can fly a plane doesn't mean other people won't."

"You can fly a plane?" Jisung exclaims.

"You get over the shock after third time you realize Kun is perfect."

Kun grins and ruffles Chenles hair, purposefully messing it up to piss him off. "Thank you, Angel."

"If you're gonna be boring, at least show off your tattoos."

"You have tattoos?" Mark questions.

Kun nods, pulling off his jacket so they can see the tattoos decorating his arms and one peeking out his under his collar by the spot where his neck and shoulder meet.

"They're so pretty", Jaemin says.

"Thank you. Ten did them for me. And I did his."

Taeil and Johnny burst out laughing when the see the expressions on Haechan, Jaemin, and Marks faces.

"Why is everyone so attractive?" Jaemin whines, earning himself a quick glance from Jeno, Mark, and Haechan.

"Kun shows up and suddenly no one remembers anyone anymore", Doyoung complains, appearing with Yuta and Taeyong.

"Doyoung!" Jeno grins, instantly looking ten times happier than before.

"Yeah, you should've done this earlier."

Jeno pulls back to grin at Doyoung before kissing his cheek, which seems to put the ravenette in a better mood.

"Jisung was almost shirtless", Yuta says, squeezing said male.

"Ten?" Jaemin looks to his friend questioningly.

"He actually considered it, but then decided he wanted a shirt."

"Jisung?"

"Stop looking at me like that!"

"Anyone notice how there's like a hundred more people in here?" Haechan asks, looking around at the now crowded space.