chapter forty eight

Start from the beginning

Haechan throws his hands up in exasperation. "Oh my God."

Halloween finally comes around, exciting the group of males. Chenle is especially excited because of the costumes him, Haechan, and Jaemin are wearing. Haechan and Jaemin are the most excited for whatever Ten dressed Jisung in.

"Oh my God", Mark says when he sees his best friend.

Chenle smirks and looks over at Jisung who is obviously trying not to stare, gripping his black, purple and red ombre trident.

"Please don't turn around", Jeno says.

Does Chenle listen? No.

Which is how they get almost a full view of his ass from underneath his extremely small micro mini-skirt.

Mark squeezes his eyes shut and covers his eyes with his arm, trying to erase the image
"I don't ever need to see that again."

"Me either."

Chenle chuckles but then decides to turn the attention to Jaemin by guiding him forward. "As you can see, we are matching."

The two are, wearing identical two-button, black leather vests and black bottoms, though Jaemin went for the more casual look in black skinny jeans with zippers in the front. When they were getting ready, the two argued about accessories but Jaemin managed to convince Chenle to wear the black choker he owns instead of him.

"Yeah, but this is not as bad as what you're wearing."

"You haven't see his shorts."

"Lele!" Jaemin exclaims, gently tapping his arm in a scolding manner.

"Oops, I forgot that was supposed to be a surprise."

Jeno's eyes widen. "Excuse me? What's he mean, Princess?"

"You'll find out later. Let's go find Haechan before we continue this."

Before anyone can say anything else, Chenle begins ushering them inside the house. They're some of the first ones there so it doesn't take long to find their friends. But when then do, they freeze.

Standing there is Haechan, in a fitted black muscle tank, tucked into black jeans, a black belt around his waist, a leather jacket hanging off his shoulders, and black converse. His slicked back hair only adds to his appearance.

"Holy shit", Mark mutters.

"He looks hot."

"He is hot."

Johnny, having noticed the three, taps Haechans arm and points to them. Haechan glances in their direction, all thoughts leaving his mind.

How do they always look hot?

Taeil laughs at his brunet and nudges Haechan forward, earning him a glare. Taeil raises an eyebrow. "What? Afraid you're gonna jump them if you get too close?"

"Taeil!" Haechan exclaims, covering his face in embarrassment.

He feels himself get pulled into a hug and then Taeil say a quiet apology that doesn't sound too genuine.

"Incoming", Johnny says, right before exclaiming. "Mark!"

"Johnny!" Mark exclaims, throwing himself at the male to hug him. "Where's Jae?"

"Somewhere. I told him you would punch him if he wasn't here when you showed up but he just laughed."

"So, now I have to punch him?"

Johnny nods.

"Oh my God", someone exclaims, turning their attention to Chenle, Jaemin, Ten, and Jungwoo.