Chapter 25: Genius Painter 25 [ End ]

Start from the beginning

Ruan Siheng said the truth. Hot tears rolled down from his red eyes, laughing in the tears, and the affectionate style. Whoever looked at it could not be moved.

After listening to Ruan Siheng's words, Huo Qi really stopped laughing.

However, his face turned blank, and his eyes looked gloomyly at Ruan Siheng's eyes.

"Ruan Siheng, do you think I, Huo Qi, is a fool? Can you be tricked into playing between the palms again and again? Do you say you like me? No, you just like me to solve your problems. Once I lose my value, you will abandon me immediately. You are extremely selfish, and you will always love yourself the most." Huo Qi's voice was as cold as frost and snow in the middle of winter. "Do you come again? I can go to your mother."

Ruan Siheng fell into an ice cellar. He couldn't help retreating two steps. He couldn't believe that Huo Qi, who had always been gentle as gentle as a gentleman in front of him, would swear with him.

"Are you crazy? How can you miss me so much? As I said, all this is Lu Shijin's conspiracy!" Ruan Siheng covered his chest painfully, "Huo Qi, would you rather believe him than believe me for more than ten years of our friendship? Lu Shijin, just because he looks like me, you are willing to see him more! What is he?!"

"What are you?" Huo Qi approached Ruan Siheng step by step. Ruan Siheng was deterred by his cold eyes. Huo Qi sarcastically hooked the corners of his mouth, "Ruan Siheng, do you really think the dirty things you have done will never be unknown? Why on earth can't you draw? Do you need me to help you recall the reason? It's not your first plagiarism. You copied the works of your good friend when you were abroad. After he found out, he asked you to apologize to him publicly. You pretended to agree, but later you deliberately caused a car accident and killed him. You said that you went back to China for inspiration. In fact, you are afraid to stay there and have nightmares every nightmares, right?"

Ruan Siheng trembled with fear, "How did you... about this...?"

Huo Qi said coldly, "Foreign police have received a report and have found clues. They should find you soon. You can take it yourself."

Ruan Siheng's face was like ashes, and his body finally shook, and his straight posture fell to the ground like a collapsed mountain.

"You're wrong. Lu Shijin is not your double, because you can't even compare with one of his hair." After Huo Qi finished speaking, he didn't even want to look at Ruan Siheng on the ground and turned out.

——

Of course, Lu Shijin will not miss such a wonderful drama as Huo Qi and Ruan Siheng.

While watching the live broadcast with relish, he asked 711 to read the barrage of the audience to him.

[Fuck, this play simply subverts my understanding of the dog blood dramas I've seen before. Can it still be made like this? Aren't these two protagonists? A group played by a supporting role?]

[Gan, I like Lu Shijin so much! Who said that the supporting role can only be a supporting role? He tore the protagonist's foot and step on the C position, and turn over the duck against the wind!]

[Don't do the protagonist like Ruan copying, and strongly ask the screenwriter to replace Ruan copying! Let's take the throne today!]

[The protagonist needs to be changed together. Huo Qi is not worthy of us today!]

[Yes, Huo Qi doesn't deserve it! Change the attack! Change the attack! Change the attack!]

Lu Shijin had enough of listening. He asked 711 to turn off the monitor and asked, "Where is Huo Qi?"