Chapter 24: Genius Painter 24

Start bij het begin

[Where are you? Answer me quickly!]

[You have a long ability, Lu Shijin, you're missing, right? What kind of pot with what lid? Only the broken pot like Huo Lian likes you!]

[Where the hell are you?! Answer the phone!]

[I'll give you a chance now. As long as you are willing to admit your mistake and promise to break with Huo Lian, I can consider forgiveing you.]

[If you don't want to help Ruan Siheng, I won't force you. Can you call me back?]

[You have the ability to never let me find you!]

However, no matter how threatened or even compromised later, Lu Shijin never replied to him.

"Huo Qi?" Seeing Huo Qi's depressed face, Ruan Siheng patted the sofa dissatisfiedly, "Are you listening to me?"

Huo Qi recovered, and his voice was a little hoarse because he was dry. "I'm listening."

Ruan Siheng: "You said you would help me solve this matter, but it has been three or four days. Have you ever thought of a solution?"

Huo Qi said lightly, "I'm thinking about it."

Ruan Siheng was angry, "What do you mean by thinking about it? Then you didn't expect it yet? So were you talking big to my promise that day? I didn't take action to hear from you because I trusted you. Now you tell me that you can't help it. What do you want me to do? Don't forget, you gave me those paintings and said that I could deal with them at will!"

Huo Qi was already irritable because of Lu Shijin's affairs. Ruan Siheng is now bothering him again and wants to put all the blame on him, which annoys him even more.

Huo Qi suddenly lost patience with Ruan Siheng and said coldly, "You mean it's all my fault? How could I know that you would copy other people's paintings? I gave you the painting, but I didn't press your hand to force you to copy it."

Just like Huo Qi can't hear the word "green", Ruan Siheng will be fried like a cat stepping on his tail when he hears the word "copying".

"Huo Qi! So that's what you think of me, right" Ruan Siheng's white skin turned red with anger and said in a trembling voice, "Do you also believe those on the Internet who slander me? Yes, I read those paintings, but I just learned some of the ideas in it! Learning from it is not plagiarism! Lu Shijin can't even be a nobody in the painting world. Will I copy him? Who do you think of me?"

Huo Qi was actually just a moment, and he immediately regretted those words.

He is really obsessed. How can he say such a serious word to Ruan Siheng?

"I'm sorry, Siheng. I'm very irritable because of my bad work these days, so I'm unscrupulous. Don't be angry." Huo Qi apologized helplessly, "Don't worry, I've been thinking about the solution. I'm already in touch with someone. I'm on your side. Can you believe me?"

Ruan Siheng shook his head with a disappointed face and said, " Forget it, I'm too naive. I thought you were my confidant, but I was wrong. What kind of person I am? You should understand that I have my pride and my dignity, and I can't be trampled on by anyone. It doesn't matter how much you are in the first place. Since you are busy with your work, I'd better solve it by myself. I won't bother you."

After saying that, he pushed the door out of Huo Qi's office.

Huo Qi stood up and chased a few steps, trying to keep him, but a sense of powerlessness suddenly surged in his heart, which made him stop.

After all, he and Lu Shijin have come to this point today, or because of Ruan Siheng.

How could he be so stupid? Obviously, Lu Shijin was better than Ruan Siheng at all, but how could he turn a blind eye to Lu Shijin at the beginning and persistently pursued Ruan Siheng who did not love himself and had no affection for him?