Chapter 12: Genius Painter 12

Start from the beginning

Tim whistled, "Good taste."

"He seems to be looking for someone," Tim observed and announced. "He came to us. Isn't it because I whistled at him, right?"

"Ignore him," Lu Shijin put on sunglasses, picked up a coconut that had not been opened on the small table, and said with a smile. "Have you ever seen how to open the coconut with your mind?"

Tim thought Lu Shijin was joking and shook his head with cooperation.

Lu Shijin took off his sunglasses and stared hard on the coconut. After three seconds, he squeezed the top of the coconut and twisted it gently. The top of the coconut shell cracked neatly, as if it had been cut with a very sharp knife.

Tim's expression was almost distorted, because he bought both coconuts on the table, and he was sure that neither of them opened.

"What's this? Unbelievable!"

711: I'm just an emotionless coconut tool QAQ.

In Tim's incredible eyes, Lu Shijin inserted the straw into the coconut and handed it to Tim, "Take it and drink. Don't bother me for the time being."

Tim held the coconut in his hands and looked left and right. He was still puzzled. When he left, he was still shocked by the world view.

"Hello, Mr. Huo, I happen to meet you here?"

Lu Shijin was still lying leisurely on the beach chair, feeling Huo Lian's approach, and his eyelids were not raised.

"What were you doing just now? Perform acrobatics?"

Huo Lian, who witnessed the whole process of "opening coconut", sneered softly.

Lu Shijin: "Yes, there is nothing to do. There is only this little trick to walk around the world. If Mr. Huo is interested, I will show you another?"

Huo Lian was not surprised to hear the sarcasm in Lu Shijin's words.

After all, Lu Shijin has experienced so many blows. If he doesn't grow up at all, such waste is not worth the trouble.

Huo Lian sat down in the position where Tim had just sat, straightening his legs.

"How can there be no property, Huo Qi's three million?"

Lu Shijin looked sideways at him, "You're not here to ask for money for your nephew, are you? It's unkind to give me a return."

Huo Lian pulled the corners of his mouth and said, "Don't worry, it's not to ask for money, I'm just curious. You don't always think love is priceless. How can you ask for Huo Qi's money?"

Lu Shijin said righteously, "He bought my painting. Isn't it right to give me money? Besides, Huo Qi cheated me. I made some money from him to trade fairly."

He paused and glanced at Huo Lian carelessly, "Speaking then, only Huo Qi and I know about the three million yuan. How did Mr. Huo know about it?"

Huo Lian's face did not change: "It's not just right to care about my nephew?"

Lu Shijin sneered, "I don't know why Mr. Huo came to me?"

Huo Lian said slowly, "Do you know Huo Qi bought your painting and whom he gave it to?"

"The painting has been sold to him. As for who he wants to give, it has nothing to do with me." Lu Shijin said indifferently, picked up the drink and took a sip.

Huo Lian: "What if that person is Ruan Siheng?"

Lu Shijin's drink-sucking action fell into Huo Lian's eyes, and Huo Lian knew that Lu Shijin had not passed the hurdle of Ruan Siheng.