Chapter 7: Genius Painter 7

Start from the beginning

When he looked at those impressive eyes, he remembered who the man was.

"It's you. Why are you here?"

Lu Shijin raised the brim of his hat so that Huo Lian could see his sunny and affinity smile.

"Work hard and study. I work as a caddie here to earn money."

However, Huo Lian was not infected by Lu Shijin's smile. His eyes stopped on Lu Shijin for a short time and then moved away, and indifferently bypassed Lu Shijin and walked out.

"Wait! Mr. Huo!"

Huo Lian stopped and shouted gently when he landed with his back.

"I remember, I never seem to have told you that my surname is Huo."

Lu Shijin complained to 711: "Who says that the villains have low IQ? I think he is very thief!"

711: "I have warned you that he is not easy to mess with."

Lu Shijin: "Isn't it easy to mess with? That's good. It's more interesting to get angry."

711: Lord, I met a madman!

Huo Lian turned around, his eyes were gloomy, and he asked coldly, "What's the purpose of approaching me?"

Huo Lian grew up in a man-eating environment of a rich family without spitting bones, and developed a suspicious and sensitive personality.

After being betrayed by the closest relatives, as long as someone takes the initiative to approach, he will feel that they have ulterior motives.

Therefore, if you want to win Huo Lian's trust, you might as well confess first that you have ulterior motives.

Lu Shijin lowered his head and hesitantly squeezed his lower lip, as if he was struggling. "Well, I admit... it's really something I want to ask you for help."

Huo Lian's eyes suddenly became sarcastic, as if he were not as expected.

"Who asked you to come, or what do you want from me?"

Lu Shijin raised his chin when he heard the words, and his eyes were full of puzzlement and innocence. It seemed that he didn't expect Huo Lian to ask like this.

"Mr. Huo, you misunderstood. No one asked me to come, and I didn't want to get anything from you."

"Really?" Huo Lian took his collar and stepped forward with long legs. "Then don't waste time."

Lu Shi hurriedly caught up with him, "Wait a minute! Can you take me to meet Huo Qi?"

Huo Lian took the doorknob's hand and slowly turned around, "Who are you talking about?"

"It's now! 711, give me a 'Myth of the Halo Card'!"

711: "What? What do you want to exchange? My ancestors, there are only four free card opportunities left. Do you use it to seduce the villain? Are you crazy or am I crazy?"

Lu Shijin: "I'm not crazy. I'm very sober. Don't talk nonsense. Hurry up."

711 had no choice but to find the "Aura Card" card from the mall.

"The aura card is used 1 times and lasts for 2 hours. After using it, you will be the focus of the audience. The C position of the stage, and the brightest diamonds will be faded in front of you, and everyone's eyes will be obsessed with you!"

Lu Shijin: "Wow, it sounds fun."

711: Wow, it sounds like taking date pills.

Lu Shijin looked at Huo Lian restlessly, with clear eyes, and there seemed to be a stream in it, and his veins were affectionate.