Chapter 5: Genius Painter 5

Start from the beginning

The inch man raised his finger to Huo Lian and said, "Okay, you can take care of it, right? Then you drink this wine for him!"

Huo Lian's fingers buckled it on the bar, "I don't want to drink."

"Don't drink? That's up to you!" The inch man turned his wrist with a grim smile and reached out to catch Huo Lian. "I'll teach you today. If you want to be a hero, you have to pay the price!"

"How long do you want to sit? It's time to get up."

Huo Lian blew in Lu Shijin's ear, and then Lu Shijin was pushed down from his thigh by Huo Lian.

At the same time, Huo Lian didn't look back, but accurately and quickly grabbed the arm stretched out by the man.

He slowly stood up and cleverly squeezed the elbow of the man with an inch.

The pig-killing howl of the inch man instantly covered the noisy music in the bar.

"Hand-hand! Hey! My hand!"

The hemp sutra on the elbow of the man was pinched by Huo Lian, which made his eyes look like Venus, and he secretly regretted underestimating Huo Lian.

He looked like an ordinary dandy, but he didn't expect it to be an old fierce hell.

"Let go of our boss quickly!" Seeing that the boss was controlled by Huo Lian, the little brother of the inch man rolled up his sleeves and rushed up to beat people.

Huo Lian's face did not change. "If you take a step forward, his hand will be useless."

"Get out of here! Get out of here! Don't come here!" The inch man told the little brothers not to act rashly and smiled at Huo Lian, "If you have something to say, I won't bother that little brother. Can you let go?"

Huo Lian pulled the corners of his mouth gently and stared at the man with an inch and sneered, "I don't care who you want to bother, but didn't you just said that you wanted me to pay the price?"

"Just kidding, I'm kidding!"

The inch man sweated coldly in pain. He didn't want to be so cowardly in front of his little brother, but he didn't know what trick the man used.

Obviously, he just squeezed his elbow, and his whole arm was numb and he couldn't use any strength at all.

Huo Lian broke the elbow of the inch man out again, "Who said, let me drink?"

The inch man arm was unconscious. If Huo Lian used a little more force, his hand would definitely be useless.

So he couldn't care about any face. His pale face squeezed out an ugly smile, "Brother, it's a misunderstanding! I'm going to buy you a drink! Here is a glass of wine for me. I want to pay tribute to this little brother!"

Huo Lian: "No, it's the wine toasted by cats and dogs. I won't drink it."

The inch man wanted to cry without tears: "Then when do you want to let go?"

Huo Lian glanced at Lu Shijin: "Will the deep water bomb be adjusted?"

Lu Shi's eyes lit up: "Yes!"

Deep water bomb is a cocktail made of iced beer and high-height vodka, which is full of strength.

People with light drinks pour it a glass, so few people in the bar will order this kind of wine.

Lu Shijin and the bartender asked for a mixing tool, put two-thirds of the beer in the wide glass, and poured a small glass of vodka.

Lu Shijin glanced at the man with an inch, bent the corners of his mouth into a satirical curve, and his fingers pinched the wine glass loosened.

As the name implies, the spirits and glass smashed into the beer. The mouth of the glass splashed a lot of water, and the yellow-white liquid slowly dissolved.