Ch 8# TREASURE OF AMBROSIA

In the heat of passion, her body loses her energy and she falls asleep. Zarnab is still embracing her, he rubs his lips on her back in tranquil relaxation.

"Haaaa...", he takes a deep breath. Holding her tight thinking that he took her here to tease her, not to exploit her like that.
The wet fluid out of her pussy sticking on his sagging penis.

He slides back carefully and sits up. He touches his dick with his finger to check her fluid and brings his finger to near his face, "a little sticky and crystal clear.", he sniffs it, "it doesn't smell at all, maybe I should lift her leg up and check the smell of her vagina down there", then his eyes fall on the tip of his penis, "mine so thick.", he glances at her naked body and suddenly sees that his fluid fell on her corset too that is lying besides her, "Aw.. Shit.. It got dirty too. It got flying like chew-gum in the air and dropped down on the corset. Eh??"
"Baby, you gave a shot so high.", he says to his penis looking at it proudly.

Again his eyes fall on her naked body, his eyes journey over her whole body to his fill, then he brushes her belly with his hand, "my hand seems like a cream on the brown biscuit.", he smiles at his thoughts.

"She is not too brown, rather she is wheatish. But against my white skin, her complexion seems a little brown and that wants me to eat her, observing this contrast in our body. Haaa... But she overpowers me as a thunder cloud merges the white one into it.", he keeps thinking and bows a little to bite her near her belly button. He bites so hard that it leaves the mark.

"The rest I will leave for the morning, baby.", his lips don't want to be separated from her skin, so he stays on her belly for a while.

He cleans her carefully, not to wake her up, counting the moles on her body. Then he goes to wash himself up, getting excited again and again to think what did happen just a little while ago.

***

Zarnab gets up with a messy mind wearing nothing underneath except his shirt on her.
She gets startled to see herself in his shirt and hurriedly gets out of bed.

Her mind is heavy with flashbacks of last night, but she can't bring herself to face them clearly.

As she gets up, she feels something sticky and wet between her legs. She wants to touch it, but can't as he comes in the room at the same time.

"Finally, you woke up.", he scans her in his shirt.

"Aahh.. She is looking ultra sexy and her big boobs are a feast to devour. Last night, I couldn't get much chance to play with them.", he says to hismself.

"You??", she points her finger to him, "You??", and runs to him making blows of her hands to him to beat him.

"What did you do to me?", she gives some light blows to his chest and he keeps on laughing, "I did nothing. Just relax."

"Where are my clothes then? You, pervert.", she keeps on plummeting his chest.

"Aaoo .. Aaoo.. Now you are hurting me?", he says.
"Tell me the truth. Just the truth.", she insists while pounding his chest.

"That's a unique way to touch my chest.", Zarnab coughs and she stops.

"Wanna measure the size. Aaaww.. Or I should remove my shirt, baby.", Zarnab teases her.

"Shut up."

He cups her face and moves her bangs away from her forehead, his touch creates tingling between her legs and her legs starts to shiver. Her expression gets changed at his touch, "I'm feeling something down here."

"What?? Were??", he asks cupping her face.

"What the?? I just touch her face. And she is getting triggered or she is playing with me.", Zarnab thinks in confusion.