Ch-2 # FULL LIPS

"What?? Go and fetch a glass of water. Don't you see I came from the office", he says with overawe, and Zarnab rushes in an instant.

Her rush was so fast that gives a whiff to Zaeem' face, "Wow, so fat runs so fast.", he plops on the sofa and starts thinking by putting his hand on his head and with the other he looses his tie.

Zarnab comes after a while with a glass of water, "Za-Za-zaeem..", she calls with a very low voice, but he listens and lifts his head to see her. He takes the glass from the tray and drinks the water while looking at her inquiringly and she looks away.

"What? I even can't get a good grasp of her figure no matter for how long I keep noticing her. May be there lies a huge fatty belly behind her so loose top. Her body is wide. Aaahhh... O God, where are those girls that have slim and shaped back? Where are those curvaceous humps and bumps on I wanna ride??", thinking all these he makes a crying face. Zarnab looks at him, gets confused to see his expression on his chiseled face but ignores him.

He drinks the water as if a baby crying and drinking, puts the glass on the tray, "Why the hell I am thinking about her figure.. Aarrgghh.. What should I do? I am a human, not an angel. Definitely, the body is the most attractive prospect to seduce the partner. Haaahh.. If the body is so heinous to look at, how I am gonna like her a little", he keeps on thinking and she goes hurriedly.

At night after dinner, Zarnab comes to Zaeem's room. She knocks at the door.

"Come in", he says.

Zaeem is playing a game on his cell phone. Zarnab comes in and he sees her, "Aahh.. You..??"

"Why did this cow come into my room at this late hour?", he thinks.

"I-I want to talk to you ab-about something."

"Yeah, do then.", he answers her nonchalantly.

"She has been here for one and a half month, but never talked to me properly. What she has now, does she wants to talk about engagement or did she agree my father to engage her to me? Aarrgghh.. How shrewd..!! This cow.. Trying to trap a handsome man like me. Aarrgghh.. I really wanna beat her so hard that all my anger will fly away", during his thinking trance, he keeps on looking at her while chewing a gum.

His glance makes her frightened, but she assembles her courage and talks to him, "I-I want your help."

He raises his right eyebrow, "Help..!! Why from me??", he says to himself.

"I-I want-t you to find a person, please.", the way she says seems to Zaeem as if a penguin were pleading.
Her hands fidget.

"Ok. Who is that person?"

"I-I can't tell you right now, but I can tell you his name and the area where he-he does work.", she doesn't know she should reveal everything to him or not.

"Ok. Then tell."

"I also have a picture. Can yo-you give me your contact number?" , she asks so hurriedly that Zaeem gets shocked.

"Ahan.. So, she wants to trap me now by asking my number. Do I look like a fool to you?", he doubts her

"Why do you want my number? I can help you without giving it to you.", he remains insouciant.

"Aaa.. I am asking for it so that I can send his photo to you. Then you will be able to find him soon", she hesitates.

"Oohh.. Ok.. Note it down then."

She saves his contact number and immediately sends him a picture.

"Ooo.. Wow.. Is this you in your profile pic?", Zaeem gets surprised to see her profile pic.

"Y-yes."

"Your lips look so full in the photo. But in real.", he pauses to look at her lips, cornering his eyes, "in reality not so full as in the picture, but good."

She blushes to hear his comment, "because they are in lipstick in the picture."

"Yeah,I got it.", he forgets that he is chewing a gum and to look cool in front of Zarnab he drinks the water from a glass near it and this is his idiosyncrasy to drink water seldom chewing a gum.

"Just look at her ruse. All about the help is nothing, she just wanted to show me her lips in lipstick through her profile pic. She really takes me for a knucklehead. Though by face she is good looking, but I am not a man that can easily fall for face. Beauty is rampant in the world. So, what I will fall for is the body, baby? The body showing sexy emblem(shaped boobs and hips).", while thinking, he tries to observe her.

Drinking and viewing the picture while chewing a gum, "What the hell?? This Man is like a dirty crow.", he gets shocked to see the pic, keeps on drinking.

"Who the hell is this ugly fellow?"

"I-I..", she hesitates.

He gives her questioning look, "If you don't tell me, I won't be able to help.", drinking and chewing.

"Aaa.. He-he is the person I-I love.", she hesitates and finally reveals.

Upon listening this, Zaeem shoots the chew gum along with the huge sprinkles of water out of his mouth in shock and it falls on her top and wets it. The chew gum hits her forehead flying out of his mouth.

His involuntary reaction makes her remind her first day here when she came. On her first coming, Zaeem did the same looking at her.

She didn't know, but it is his habit and she got to make herself understand that may be Zaeem hates her. And in one month and a half, Zaeem shot chew gum to herself many a time. Sometimes it falls on her chest and sometimes it hits her face, but it was the second time that he threw chew gum with water.

Zaeem reaction makes her sad and the tears well up in her eyes, "I-I .. Kn-know you ha-hate me.", she wants to say more but tears roll down and she rushes out of his room. Zaeem gets dumbfounded for a while.

"Shit.. Again.. I am so bad."

Then he looks at the photo of the guy, "How could a girl fall in love with such a guy? Even my niggas are more beautiful than him. What I am feeling are just dirty vibes about this man."

"But for now, I should make things clear and go to her to apologize. I spit the bubble out just in shock, not to humiliate her.", he gets up to go to her room.

Standing out of the door of her room he thinks, "Do I knock the door too? But let me just check it. Is it locked or not?", he holds the knob and it is not locked, so he opens the door, "She doesn't even lock her door. Too careless or maybe for me she doesn't lock it, so that I can come and go easily.", he ponders entering the room.

He sees her baggy top on the bed, "Aarrgghh... look at that evil thing. Even I will sink in this top if I wear it.", he says holding her top, "Let me measure the inches of waste with my hand", he starts to measure, "this is too much! Beyond my imagination. I am gonna bulldoze on the first night of my marriage with her huge belly. But where is she?", he looks here and there and suddenly he hears sobbing sound.

Immediately he feels like that she is crying, "Oh..", he tries to track the sound and it is coming out of her room' bathroom. The bathroom door is a little open. He tries to take a peek and gets a huge shock after sneaking a peek.
As if an unbelievable revelation took him under the influence.