Ch 7# THE ENGAGEMENT

As she goes out, she realizes as if her boobs are popping out of corset, "Shit, they are almost naked. He deliberately bought such a dress.", in confusion she steps inside again ad sets her hair to cover her boobs.

Zaeem is still in the room and keeps on smiling to see her covering her breasts.

She stomps her foot to see him again.

***
In the hall, Zaeem' friends get shocked to see Zarnab.
She is looking f*cking so sexy with a cute face.
They hold Zaeem tightly, "How did you get that chick?", says one of them.

"Where's your fat cousin?", says the other.
"She is the jackpot man.", says one more.
They all hurl questions to him and he clarifies to them that she is the same girl.

His friends cannot believe him, they are awestruck, and they have to believe it.

***

Both exchange their rings and everybody congratulate them cheering out loud. Zaeem really wants to kiss her, but avoids to think of the taste of the lipstick. Though he pecks her right cheek.

Everyone is enjoying the feast.

"I will kiss you after the ceremony.", Zameen says drinking a glass of water sitting at the table near her, staring at her huge breasts. Zarnab rolls her eyes to express that as if she will let him do this.

She is in absolute unawareness of where is his gaze has settled in.

Zaeem smiles, "I will rub your lips and remove the lipstick with my own lips.", he purses his lips with his fingers and her gaze lands on his lips too unintentionally.

"He has full lips too and so red like cherries, even mine are not so red.", she keeps gazing at him.

"How long your eyes gonna hanker for me?", he breathes his words into her ear.

"Huff..", she realizes that she was staring at him for some seconds.

"I think you are falling for me.", he whispers his raspy voice, "Don't fall, please, just lie under me.", he winks at her.

Her mind keeps thinking him as a dirty talker.

"Hunhh..", she shows her disgusted, "I don't like anything about you. Even the color of this dress seems like we are attending a Gothic Ceremony.", she just rambles because of his dirty talk, "And this corset! As if I am not wearing anything on my chest, all tight is for the belly."

"Purple is the color of royalty. And I wanted you to look like the queen of my kingdom.", he picks the lock of her hair and kisses them.

"Wow! To reveal such a big cleavage to everyone.", she fumes a little, "the color of royalty.", and mimics him.

"Hahahaha..", Zaeem laughs out loud to see her mimicking him, "It doesn't matter when I am the only one to have this all.", he points towards her boobs.

She shivers and tries to change the topic.
"I don't get it. Why did you agree to get engaged to me? It does not make any sense.", she is curious.

As he is about to answer, his friends come to say goodbye to him as they have enjoyed enough.
One of them staring at Zarnab.

"That's not gonna happen here. She's my woman. Don't make your eyes dirty.", Zarnab says to his friend, his friend gets embarrassed and they all laugh.
Then they say good wishes to Zarnab and goes.

Shahan is extremely happy, keeps on blabbering to Zarnab' father on a video call and Zaeem is satisfied to see his father being so happy.

Zaeem informs his father beforehand that they both wanna enjoy this night together, so don't wait for him.