Ch-3 # BIG BELLS

"What the..??", His jaw drops.

Zarnab is wearing a bra while sobbing. He sees her bare back, "What the.. Holy shit..", the surprise takes his heart out, he puts his hand on his mouth in a strange surprise, "What a beautiful back she has!"

His heart starts to thump out to see her curvaceous back.

Suddenly his eyes sparkle and he looks more keenly with his investigating eyes, "Wow, no fat in the belly, her belly is flat.", Zaeem' eyes take a full journey of her torso and what makes him more shocked when his eyes settle on her breasts.

"Wow..", his eyes pop out, "So huge breasts.. Wow.. Wow.. Enough to make my nose bleed. Enough to make me nestle my face in this pair of soft bells", he goes in a trance.

She pins up her bra and washes her face with the water while crying, "Heuk! He hates me so much. Heuk! What did I do to him? Heuk! He always throw something on me to tell me that I am an inferior."

Her body' curves completely occupy Zaeem' mind. His mind floats in an indecisive state, trying to comprehend that how could he not take a good guess of her figure.

She cries and the inferiority complex that overpowers her, makes her fall on her legs. She sits down holding the basin and cries.

As she flops down, he feels a wave of heartache, "Why did I keep teasing her? I am really a bad person. Fuck!", he says to himself, "I misjudged her. The appearance-consciousness of mine is going to ravage my happiness, if I don't be able to see her real form."

"If it was not for Falak, I wouldn't have come here. Heuk!"

Zaeem listens all this and feels really bad. He wants to clear everything, but to him, it feels inappropriate and goes out.

And the name Falak seems to him a slap in his face. He sneaks out stealthily by looking at her baggy top again that lies on the bed, "You! You are deceiving all of us with your size. I am damn gonna tear you to pieces for blinding my sagacious sight. Just wait and watch.", he whispers to the baggy top.

His eyes also fall on the packs of lollipop, "And you lollipops! I am gonna replace you soon giving her a real big and thick lollipop.", he says swinging his hips and comes out of her room and closes the door without making a sound.

"What the thing I witnessed today!! The beautiful back with curve shining like hay under winter sunshine and huge boobs though they were in bra, but popping out of it. The boobs are singing to saber they wanna F-F-R-E-A-K", he thinks walking in the hall way, "but why the hell she wears so loose clothes when she is not fat at all except the super heavy boobs.", he wonders putting his hands on his eyes and then removing it again and again to believe in what he saw, "It provokes me to talk more dirty. Haaa!!"

"I don't believe what I encountered today.", he keeps rubbing his eyes and remembering her sobbing face that he could only see from a side, "And I gotta know who the hell is Falak now!"

He goes to his room and jumps on the bed and keeps thinking about her, "I know I am quasi-racist, but I am not so bad as I teased her and I always wanted to have a woman with beautiful body. That's why weak point. I can't help in it", he curses himself a little and plays the song "Under the influence" and sleeps murmuring to himself, "Your body language speaks to me."

Next morning Zaeem searches for Zarnab but she is nowhere to be seen. He wonders where did she go and seldom thinks that may be to find that man she went out. He even couldn't ask the servants as everyone knows that he bullies her. His day passes like a lazy sloth.

At dinner, they meet. Shahan calls Zarnab to have dinner together. Zaeem gets relieved to see her, but notices that her face is a little strange.

Shahan keeps on discussing business while eating and Zaeem eyes are fixated on her. Shahan notices Zaeem' sudden change of behavior and smiles to himself. After dinner, when Zarnab is about to go to her room, Zaeem calls her name. She stops and turns.