Ch-1# BOS TAURUS

Zaeem walking in the hall way suddenly goes into Zarnab' room, just on the whim of curiosity to check her taste like how did she maintain her room.

The door is open and from outside he sees many shiny and glittering wrappers on the bed.

"Wh-what??", he got amazed to see all these shiny wrappers, "What are these? Looks like condom wrappers. Haaww.. O my imagination. Don't let me think dirty. Should I go closer to look at?", he thinks while singing the song "Swalla-la-la, Love in a thousand different flavors."

"Condom wrappers are too way shiny now these days. But why does she have all these? Yeah, she is a girl. She can have as much as she wants. "Swalla-la-la". No, wait a minute. Wait a minute. If these are condoms, then with whom the hell she is twining and whining, sucking and slurping. O fuck!", his curiosity leads him to fly into her room.

He goes near the bed and picks up a cover and checks, "O shit! These are the wrappers of lollipops and toffees. Aarrggghh.. My dirty mind, so bad.", glancing at all he sneaks out dancing and singing, "....Take to the candy shop, ....Let you lick the lollipop.... Keep goin until you hit the spot... Ooo.."

***

“I am going to Japan after two weeks for a business dealing and before that I am going to have your engagement ceremony."  Zaeem and His father Shahan are having breakfast together and Zaeem throws out sprinkled water from his mouth after hearing the ultimatum from his father’ mouth.

But before the sprinkled water falls on his father, the butler Kamal brings a shield out of nowhere to protect and cover his master and his food. Though he threw in a straight direction.

“Dad..??”, full lips speak desperately in a shock, “Why?? I am still a baby, dad", he pouts and Kamal removes the shield.

His father raises his eyebrow to see his pretended pout inquiringly as if to tell him that he is hell-bent sure about his engagement, “I’m tired of asking you for choosing a girl or if you like someone do tell me, but you are adamant in busying your life as a lazy bluffer and left me with no choice except to decide for your engagement as I like. I wait for three years. Imagine waiting for whole three years. So, this time I’m not gonna listen any excuse. Be my way or I am gonna deprive you of having my property.”

Shahan keeps on speaking in a dominating tone and Zaeem is listening it as if every word is equal to a drop of water and hard to swallow down the neck.

“And as far as you are--- yes, you are still a baby, my baby.”, Shahan winks at Zaeem and continues to eat. Zaeem keeps on looking at his father with awe.

Zaeem wanted to say so many things, but he couldn't. And he knew the dominance he inherited from his father still needs to be polished.

Butler presents some files to Shahan. He keeps turning the pages and Shahan checks with a cursory look while eating.

“But Dad..”

“No, dad. This time I will do what I wanted to do. One more thing I have chosen a girl for you. So, there is no escaping now. I have given you enough time to dilly-dally. Now, it is the time to bind you in the shackles of matrimony as soon as I want.” Shahan says with a dominating air, “You are old enough to have babies now.”

“But I am just 24.”, Zaeem pleads in a jaw dropping shock.

“Yup, the perfect time to tie the knot of marriage”, Shahan smirks.

“Did Zarnab eat something, Kamal?”, Shahan asks the butler.

“Yes, she is in the garden now. She woke up too early and had her breakfast.”