Now ram knew what happened to her why her laughs died in between he got up and she was still lost he smirked seeing his effect on her but moreover he was gone.. Seeing her being bold he walked slowly towards her and grabbed her waist she came out of her trance and saw a smirk on his face she understood it now...

Ram - Mrs I am all yours go ahead well someone has did a lot of planning haa i am impressed... And your reaction I don't need that it's all over your face...

Saying this he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around her torso he pinned her on the wall .. Well he was again surprise to see her wrapping her legs around him but he knew she wants him the real him ....

Ram - Priya you are becoming shameful like me these days...

Saying this he dug his face in crook of her neck and started peppering wet kisses on her neck biting her earlobe and she just can't say anything so it escaped from her mouth... Ram was shocked to hear it now he left his work and looked at her there were tears in his eyes he was emotional now... He did nothing but slammed his lips on hers showering her with his love, passion, desire for her and how much he loves her.. Her words were still ringing in his head...

Yes she said it.... RAM I LOVE YOU.... In her shaky voice....

After kissing like hell and in need of air they ended the kiss well definitely it was him who was dominating and she led him because she knew he was longing for her words she enjoyed it the real him this time....

Ram - PRIYA I LOVE YOU THE MOST....

Saying this he again slammed his lips on her this time it was rough showing desires to her and now she can't back out further she grabbed his hair and pulled him in her more and more he was feeling euphoric seeing her being herself... He walked towards the bed while kissing him he made her sit on bed and removed her shrug now they both were in their birth suits moreover they were kissing each other like predators now she held him by his hairs and made him lie down on the bed she climbed upon him and kissed him like there is no tomorrow... Leaving his lips she kissed on his neck his Collarbone and first time in life someone gave ram kapoor love bites and he was definitely in his land of fantasies he was now no more able to control him and of course his little friend who was on fire... He hovered her and nos she was caged between him and bed he said...

Ram - babe I am the beast tonight will see the vixen some other day...

Saying this he removed her bra and grabbed her twins he was sucking one and pumping the other one his one hand travelled her South... She was a moaning mess it was first time she was feeling this the euphoria which people call it... Only one thing was coming out of her mouth RAM.. And he was just getting turned on listening to her moaning his name before going further he looked up at her and kissed her while he dug his fingers inside her she was all wet... Just for him she let out a moan as soon as she felt his fingers inside her which was suppressed by his kiss she was on ecstasy and he was on fire now.... Without any further delay he started torturing her and she was loving his sweet little torture... He removed the last piece on his her and body and her eyes went wide seeing his little friend ready to be inside her... He rubbed of his rock against her clit teasing her in seconds she grabbed it and placed on right place and seeing her urge for him he entered inside her soon... The speed increased the mess was more she was in mess he was messed up moans and groans could be heard thanks to sound proofing... And he was being rough and she was both in pain and pleasure... And was clutching his hair and pulling them out and he was just chewing of her twins and rubbing her clit with one.... They both list the count of rounds and were enjoying there time... Now after uncountable times of having pleasure he lied down and held Priya closed to him and she kept her head on his chest listen his heartbeat sleep was far away from their eyes...