Soon most of the wizards left the hall and went back to their rooms. Percy continued to pick at the food. With the way he was traveling, he rarely had time for a full meal. Harry didn't move or look at him until he had forced Hermione to go on without him. Then they looked at each other and scooted towards one another until they were across the table from one another.

The room was empty save for one or two students left at each table. Percy let the Mist fall on everything except for his face so that people wouldn't look at Harry funny for talking to no one. They stared at one another. Percy pursed his lips and hoped that he could explain. Slowly he began formulating a story, deciding what to tell him and what to leave out.

*******************************

Harry stared into his own eyes. He felt like he was looking into a mirror except for the absence of his glasses. Questions swirled in Harry's mind as to what to say to this stranger.

His first thought the night before had been Polyjuice potion, but Harry had a feeling that it wasn't the explanation. Harry's heart was beating so quickly he thought he was diving toward a Snitch on his broom. After everything that year, seeing his own twin was not what he expected. By now, he thought that the unexpected would be expected but that obviously was not the case. Harry was in his sixth year at Hogwarts and things were as crazy as they had ever been. Professor Dumbledore had him trying to retrieve the Horcrux memory from Professor Slughorn, Malfoy was up to something, Apparition practices were starting up, Hermione was still in a fight with Ron, and now he had a twin. Great.

"So," the other guy said. Harry was pulled back to the present where his twin was seated opposite him in Hogwarts clothes. He sounded American. Harry hadn't met many of them, but he definitely was not British.

"Who are you?" Harry was surprised at how civilized his voice sounded. The other guy sighed deeply and leaned forward putting arms on the table to brace himself. The guy who looked like him suddenly aged to look ancient. His green eyes that glowed with -Harry tried to name what it was- power seemed to dim. He reminded Harry of Dumbledore who seemed to always be kind and loving but full of history that weighed him down.

"My name is Percy Jackson," he said, "I don't know why we look the same." It was the first time that Harry had ever heard a greeting quite like that. Harry couldn't understand why he wanted to trust him.

"Harry Potter," Harry said, although Percy didn't seemed surprised one bit by his name, "I don't know either," this earned a chuckle from Percy that brought some of the light back to his eyes.

"Well, good, glad we are in the same boat," Percy said, "I really don't know how to explain . . ." Percy shook his head in exasperation. Harry waited, his whole body wanted to grab his collar and demand answers that he inevitably had. Harry was sick of unanswered questions, he had too many of them. What was Malfoy doing? How can Harry get the memory from Slughorn? Why was Dumbledore's hand dying? Why couldn't Hermione and Ron make up? Why did he live and his parents die?

"So," Percy said again, "I am from another dimension and I am running from a very powerful force that wants to kill me." Harry didn't know what he was expecting but that wasn't it. Harry's mouth hung open but he said nothing and Percy continued. "I know a little bit about this place and who you are, but it is difficult to explain. I will be here for four days and then I will go to another dimension to continue my running." Harry was silent for a while.

"How long have you been running?" Harry asked.

"Almost a month," Percy said. Harry was having a hard time wrapping his mind around what Percy was saying and so didn't go very deep with his next comment.

"That's a whole lot of running," Harry told Percy who smiled ruefully. Harry asked, "What's your end game?" Percy sighed again.

"Gather these special stones, save the universe, go home."

"Sounds nice," Harry said trying not to feel over whelmed by what he was saying.

"You?" Percy didn't sound curious but rather wanting to hear his response.

"Defeat the Lord of Darkness and save my friends," Harry said trying not to let the overwhelming thoughts of his responsibility as "The Chosen One," crash upon him.

"We have quite a lot ahead of us don't us?" Percy asked.

Harry nodded.

************************

Author's Note:

Hi Lovelies!

So I hope you liked it! Apologies for taking so long. One of the reasons it took that long is because I rewrote it like three times and it's like HARRRY POTTTER so I had to get it right. Anyway! Lots of fun stuff in store! Tons of new Fandoms ahead! Also apologies for the grammar errors in this one. I didn't finish the editing and I wanted to get this to you as soon as possible.

Oh! Talking about Fandoms, WHO SAW AGE OF ULTRON??!!?!?!?!?

*DIES* it was SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't spoil but comment <HERE> if you want to Fangirl/Fanguy with me about it.

I can't think of other things to say . . . oh well . . .

I want to dedicate this Chapter to: RaptorAtel who has been commenting splendidly on all of my chapters. You are lovely. Thank you for your enthusiasm.

If you want to have a chapter dedicated to you then like comment and things! Go read some of my other stories that are pretty good based on other comments I have seen. Also before you go please do Vote so that I can like share this story with lots of other awesome people like YOU.

Love you All!