SCRIABIN - ETUDE IN C SHARP MINOR, OP. 2 NO. 1

chishiya found himself dreading the nights that called for his participation in games. he wasn't particularly fond of them before, but he never minded having to go out to extend his visa. right then though, he couldn't help the discomfort in his stomach knowing he'd have to watch you go.

his eyes roamed over your figure, wearing a hoodie to keep warm and staring up at him with a smile. he knew it was fake, you couldn't stop the shaking in your hands no matter how much you played with them to divert his attention. chishiya rarely feared anything, but something was telling him that your disadvantage, as wonderful as it was, would eventually be your downfall.

"visa expires tonight?" he asked, making sure to make his lips readable for he had no notebook and was still learning how to sign. you nodded, placing a hand on his arm in a comforting touch as if you could sense his unease.

you glanced between him and the piano abandoned for the night, as if saying you'd play him a song once you returned. chishiya nodded, reaching one hand out from the confines of his pocket and placing it on your head.

with that you embraced him, and the blond felt the warmth of your body close against his. he wasn't sure why, but he felt as if he needed to hold on just a second longer to your body. just a little bit tighter. fingers bunched up the back of your sweater, shaky breath leaving his lips as he tried to fight back the vulnerability. that was the strange thing about you though. despite hating the feeling, he couldn't help exposing that part of him when around you.

all too soon you let go, flashing him a smile before sending him a thumbs up and retreating to the crowd going to the parking lot. chishiya watched until your figure was no more, heart racing albeit himself. and yet as he walked back to his room and tinkered with his tools to await your return, he couldn't shake off the feeling still burdening him so.