YIRUMA - FAIRYTALE

chishiya had a way with showing affection without the exchange of words.

your head would rest on the hand propped onto the piano, watching as the blond crouched down low with a set of tools right beside him. his eyes squinted in concentration, switching between the objects as he worked to tune the piano. some say that actions spoke louder than words, and you truly believed that as you watched him take great care in the object you cared for the most.

a soft smile worked it's way to your lips, gazing fondly at the male. you had been playing as usual when he pointed out the fact that the instrument may require to be tuned, something you had no knowledge of doing. but chishiya, intelligent as always, picked up a book and quickly learnt how to do so for the sake of your melodies.

the male let out a huff after a short while, wiping at the sweat beading on his forehead. brown eyes glanced up to meet your own, to which you kept your smile and brought up your fingers to sign what you wanted to express. you couldn't help it when he sat before you and loved you in a way that was silent, but just as impactful as verbal communication. it reached you even with the absence of his voice.

he stared at you for a moment, before his face changed at finally understanding what you meant. he cleared his throat, going back to work, but you took notice of the red that despite himself colored his cheeks.

'i love you'