S1E18: Mewtwo strikes (Arc 3)

Start from the beginning

Knockout gose to the other side of the machine and sees them gone but he just smirks as he actives his chainsaw while he walks around while he calls out.

Knockout: (smirk) Come out, Come out where ever you are human.

Knockout looks around the room while we see Ash and Pikachu behind a few empty energon boxes as they peak around to check to see the ghost is clear. Suddenly the box is tossed away as Knockout is staring right at them as he active his chainsaw and swings it back but Pikachu uses thunder bolt which Knockout blocks with his chainsaw.

He then slammed his other hand onto them, trapping them in place while Knockout swap his chainsaw hand to is drill and aims the tip of his drill at them as he slowly moves the drill towards them while it spins around.

Knockout: (smirk) Say ah.

???: What about a second option.

Knockout turns around only to be punched in the face as he fell onto the ground and falls unconscious. Ash and Pikachu looks turns and sees Y/n and his team as they get up.

Ash: (smile) Y/n, Zero, Joshua, Madison and Turbospike! Glad to see you guys here!

Pikachu: (smile) Pikachu!

Madison: (smile) Same to you.

Y/n: We came here to destroy the cloning machine but (turns to the cloning machine) it looks like you done it before us.

Then suddenly the cryo chambers start to open up and all the cloned pokemons were awaken as they make their way out of the room to meet their creatures and aid them in anyway they can.

Turbospike: Looks like the clones are still alive either way.

Y/n: This is not good.

Then the machine blows up and all the capture pokeball drones fly out and released all the original pokemons and now they were free.

Joshua: Looks like they are free as well.

Madison: So now what?

Y/n: Now.....we got a mission to complete.

(Location: New Island battle arena)

We see Misty, Brock, Nurse Joy, Corey, Neesha and Fergus are seen backed up against a door while Megatron, Mewtwo, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave and many other Decepticons stared at them as Megatron tells then.

Megatron: (smirk) I wanted to thank you for your pokemons. As a way of kindness, you all may leave.

Then the door behind them opened to revealed a massive storm still going on outside as Mewtwo added it up by saying.

Mewtwo: Unless you can swim through the storm.

They stare at them and wanted to fight back but without their pokemons they are hopeless. Suddenly two Decepticon troopers get shot from behind which caught the other Decepticons and Mewtwo off guard.

Mewtwo: What?

They looked over to see Hot Rod, Jazz, Sideswipe, Bumblebee, Alex, Ben, Verity and Sorrel there as the Autobots aimed their blasters at them.

Hot Rod: (smirk) Reach for the sky's Decepticons.

Misty: (smile) Your all alright!

Brock: (surprised) And Is that Alex and the others from Y/n's team?

Alex and the rest rushed over to them and stand with them as Hot Rod and his team were in front of them as they aim their blasters at them.

Hot Rod: (smirk) Your finished Megatron. Surrender now and we might go easy.