"Chaos what do you mean?" Sagittarius asked nervously.

"Seriously, the prank you did on Scorpio today." Libra pointed at him.

"Pfft that wasn't a prank. I knew it was my room anyways." He said hesitant.

"The sweets from yesterday? No bells ringing, yet?" Libra said thoughtfully.

"Eh that was just for fun guys, come on."

"The water on the door, the oil 'someone' spread out on the staircase my first day here, the-" Capricorn said but got cut of again.

"Tho you have no prove that was me. I mean it was Aries and Gemini who did all that."

"Wow, what a backstabber." Gemini huffed.

"Sorry." Sagittarius plead.

"Anyways who here thinks we need to set up rules, put your hands up." Capricorn said.

"But school just ended a week ago." Gemini complained.

Capricorn shot him a glare that made him shut up.

Me, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Capricorn and Taurus put our hands up.

"Well it's a tie. What do we do now?" I said.

"I know some of you guys didn't vote honestly."Aries said glaring at Gemini.

"I-I think the having rules would do us good." Gemini sweat dropped.

"Since when did you care about rules?" Scorpio said rolling his eyes.

"On second thoughts, let's make one and only ONE rule. Scorpio needs to wear a bell!" Leo said and we all agreed.

Besides Scorpio of course.

"That's not fair, why do I need to wear a bell? I am not a cow!" He said pouting.

"But you look like one." Aries blurted out.

"I am outta here." Scorpio said and made an attempt to leave, but Libra stopped him.

"No, your staying here with us." Libra said strictly and forcefully drag the raven headed to sit besides him.

"So how many of us wants to have rules." Libra said raising his hand.

Libra's pov

This time almost everyone (Sagittarius-Aries) agreed that we should have some rules around here.

"So what's the first rule we need around here?" Virgo said holding a pen and a paper.

'Wait where did he get that from?' I thought confused.

"I think we need to have a leader." Capricorn said.

"Yeah, I agree with her." Aquarius said.
"It would be easier if we had a leader, I mean we are 12 teenagers in one house." She said thoughtfully.

"Well who should it be then." Pisces said.

It was a big silence. We all knew that Pisces had just asked the question we all were thinking about.

"Well I nominate Virgo to be the leader." Taurus said and immediately got a glare from Capricorn. "I mean he is the one that's the most responsible person here, right?" She added quickly.

"Well I nominate Aries." Cancer said not looking at Virgo. "Don't take it wrong, Virgo. It's just that you are a little bit to responsible." He said and looked bored.

"I nominate Aries too then." Gemini said.

Several people agreed, surprisingly even Virgo.

"So 10 votes on Aries then. Wait who didn't vote?" I said and looked around. I knew that Aries wasn't allowed to vote on himself so who was the last person?