P1♧

Y/N's pov

I was more into stories especially fantasy stories and fantasy characters that I couldn't stop going to this mysterious Library Place to buy myself new mysterious books.

This old man who worked there would always give me a smile but never said a word.

"Wow I almost rad every book in here but there seem to be new books every day."I was looking thru the shelfs when suddenly the short old man walked to me.

"Why don't you try this one?"He asked as I looked at this other book I always passed by.

"No thanks sir,I think I'll try another book because it looks expensive."I said as I scratch my head.

My parents were both independent as my mother was married to this other tycoon and I just didn't like living with her,my father was wealthy himself and he was a very busy adventurous man so he left me in charge of this mansion I live with many maids,A chef,a butler who make me feel less lonely.

The old man just smiled at me as he took the book and put it in my hands.

"Then you can keep it for free for always coming to my library because I really appreciate it."He said.

The fact about the library was that it creeped me out sometimes.

"Since I gave you for free I hope you take good care of it and never hand it to the wrong person."He said with a warming that I never understood.

I just smiled and appreciated his kindness to me for it has been long since I wanted this book but I couldn't waste my money for a book.

I began wondering why the old man would give me this book.

When I was walking out I bumped into this guy wearing a black jacket covering himself when my handbag carrying the book fell onto the ground.

"Sorry."I said as I picked up the bag to look at the guy.

"I said as I picked up the bag to look at the guy

I could not see his face when he just stood.

"Do you come here often ?"He asked.

"Uhm,I suppose."I said as I avoided him and walked straight to my car.

I immediately walked in as I saw the guy entering the library building.

My heart was beating fast thinking he was some kind of bad guy.

I put my handbag on the other seat and began driving my car.

My father had hired someone to teach me how to drive and that's why he bought me seven different kinds of cars.

I then arrived home when the gate opened.

The butler seem to be already waiting for me in the inside holding a phone in his hands.

I got off the car.

"Did my father call?"I asked.

"No Miss Y/N,your mother was the one who called and she wants to speak to you now."He said as I took the phone in his hand and put it on my ear.

"How many times did I tell you to forget about me since your the one who chose his daughter over of me."I said with anger.

"I'm sorry honey,I'm still your mother you know so you don't need to be that upset."She said.

"Actually never call me again."I hanged up and put the phone in the butler's hands.

"Mrs Y/N will you be okay?"He asked.

"Don't worry about me Mr Lee,just make sure if she calls me it must only be something important."I said as he nodded his head.

I walked inside with my handbag and the thought of craving something sweet.

Food were already prepared for me as I sat down and ate all alone on the huge table.

"Wish my dad was here."I thought to myself as I looked inside my bag and taking out the plastic bag that contained the book.

"I'll read that once I get to my library reading room."I ate more and drank.

I then talk the book and walked downstairs passing my room to my library room.

I sat down looking at the cover of the book.

"Wow this book really looks different,beautiful and enchanted,whoever made this book must love enchanting things."I said with the thought of opening it happily.

I opened the book reading the first chapter.

The story seemed really impressive when the first chapter was talking about five beautiful magical lands with this other one land that no one will dare go to and was called the unknown.

The five beautiful lands were not all that beautiful when one of them contained the King of darkness,death and souls.

The king of darkness will not interfere with the other lands unless if there is a dead soul wandering around.

Many years had past by when the King of Ice,Water,Nature and Fire all had their heirs to take their part.

Also the King of darkness and the unknown world all had their own heirs and all were sons.

I stopped opening the 3rd chapter.

"Wow this story sure is great,too bad it's late and I need to wake up early for school tomorrow."I said to my self as I closed the book.

I turned off the light as I walked out to my room.

I opened the door of my room and entered.

I jumped onto my bed with sleepy eyes and immediately closed my eyes to sleep knowing very well my butler will soon come and turn off the lights.

It was a night for me.