P10♧

They all took a seat.

"So what do you want me to do with their hair,it doesn't look bad I wonder who was the hair artist,are they some kind of debuting idols or what?"Asked the hairdresser Lucas.

"Not at all,actually it's a long story and you won't believe if I tell you so I'll show you from this pictures."I said as he kept looking at them.

"Hmm yeah they look nice,but surely this boys have such nice smooth looking skins."He said.

"Just do your Job and I'll be back."I said.

"Are you leaving us here with him?"Asked Soobin who seemed annoyed.

"Don't be sad or cry since your going to miss me,I'm just getting you guys something to eat."I said as Hueningkai gulped.

I smiled and walked not knowing what would happen but I had to hurry up.

The boys pov

Yeonjun glared at Lucas as Lucas smiled with interest while walking to him.

"You sure are pretty,not even my boyfriend can beat this cuteness."He said as Yeonjun still glared.

"You can start with me."Said Hueningkai.

"Ohh your so cute,well then if you insist."He walked to Hueningkai and looked at his hair.

"Your hair is kinda clean,beautiful and natural,you telling me you never dyed your hair?"He asked.

"I don't even know what your talking about but you can just do what she told you."Said Hueningkai.

"Okay darling,I like your kindness."He said as he began with Hueningkai.

Yeonjun seated next to Taehyun.

"Why should we listen to her,I've been having my hair like this for the past year with the same hair style."Said Yeonjun.

Taehyun didn't even respond to him.

"Hey cursed prince,I wonder why your world is the most feared one...but guess what,I'm not scared of you."Said Yeonjun with a smirk.

Taehyun just smirked back.

"Am I right?"Asked Yeonjun.

"You talk too much for the least useless prince."Taehyun responded while giving him a side eye.

"I nearly thought you don't talk."Said Yeonjun while creeped out.

Taehyun just kept quiet as he stared right at the mirror.

Beomgyu was busy playing with the water in some glass.

Lucas didn't notice it as he kept on playing with the water.

"I don't think Y/N will like that."Said Soobin looking at Beomgyu.

"I don't care about that,I'm a prince and I can do what I want."Said Beomgyu.

"That's something I like,we shouldn't listen to her because this is her world."Said Soobin.

"I like listening to Y/N,I just don't like listening to another prince's order even if it comes from someone else."Said Beomgyu glaring at Soobin.

"Hmm...guess we were never that close when our kingdoms kept importing."Said Soobin.

"Okay guys whose next?"Asked Lucas as they boys looked at Hueningkai.

"I look awesome."Said Hueningkai as the boys looked impressed.

"I don't see the difference."Said Soobin.

"I'm next."Said Beomgyu.

"Very well then."Said Lucas with a smile as Beomgyu went to do his hair.

When Hueningkai sat next to the other boys they kept looking at his hair.

Back to Y/N's pov..

"Ohh word how many cupcakes will I eat,I'm so full."I thought to myself as I took my milk shake in order to walk back to the salon to make sure there wasn't any trouble.

I was so loaded with the food for the boys as I kept walking.

I nearly dropped the plastic bag which contained the drinks but then some guys helped me.

"Be careful..."He said so softly and I couldn't see him because he seemed to have been wearing a jarket that I couldn't see his face properly.

He then walked away.

"I seem to be bumping to mysterious guys recently."I thought to myself as I walked.

Just then I walked inside when I found the other boys done with their hair except for Taehyun and Yeonjun.

Soobin was just done now as he was busy looking at the mirror.

"He's been standing at the mirror for minutes and I can't seem to do their hairs because the other one kinda scares me and the other one well he's cute but rude."Said Lucas as he was eating an apple.

"I can see."I looked as I just knew this two will be hard to deal with.

I took them with me outside to talk.

"Look guys...I mean princes...it's not like I want you in my world and I like helping you but I have no choice since you magically belong to me I wonder why,so it's my responsibility to make you look part of this world,if you want to stay with me then you have to follow the rules."I said as they looked annoyed.

"Why do you think I would like to stay with you...pfft a girl...ewww."Said Yeonjun.

"You can't be rude to me,do your hair or face the world by yourself...without my help your Nothing in this world and do you know why?"I looked at them.

"Why?"Asked Taehyun which I didn't expect him to talk and felt shivers through my whole body.

"Whoah he gave me goosebumps."I just looked at them again.

"Whatever I'll do your stupid request for now."Said Yeonjun as he walked inside with an upset face.

Taehyun didn't say anything as he followed Yeonjun.

I breathed with relief.