P5♧

They all looked at my hand as I took it back.

"Ohh you don't even know what a hand shake is,well it's okay then."I said.

"I'm the prince of Ice,I'm prince Soobin the most handsome prince ever born and soon to be king after my father."He said in a proud way.

"Ohh word,you seem to like yourself too much."I thought as I just glared at him.

"Well I'm the prince of Fire,I'm Prince Yeonjun and I hate when anyone calls me by my name."He said as he just stared at me.

"Well It doesn't matter what I call you,I'll call you anything since your under my care."I said as he looked a bit annoyed.

"I'm the nature prince,Prince Hueningkai and well I'm more looking forward to experience this land of yours called earth."He said with a smile.

"It's actually not a land but a planet,nature people always get to be nice."I said with a smile.

I looked at this other prince.

"And who are you?"I asked.

"Prince Beomgyu,I'm known as the water Prince and sense a lot of water around this palace of yours."He said in a bubbly way.

"Aww so cute,I'll get you some water don't worry."I said as I turned to look at this one with the cold expression.

"Well can you just tell me who you are,that way I can call you by your real name?"I asked with a smile.

"The prince of darkness,Prince Taehyun and I expect you to not get ahead of yourself,you might be in control but if you do anything upsetting I'll kill you once I'm set free."He said in a cold expression.

"Whoah I don't think I want to mess with you."I said feeling a bit scared of him.

I decided to leave them in my room as I go and tell the chef to have many food prepared.

The butler walked to me.

"Miss are you okay?"He asked.

"Ohh yes I am,what makes you ask that?"I asked eating one of the grape I took from the fridge.

"I heard some noises upstairs and so I thought of checking but since your here I feel relieved."He said with a smile.

"Don't worry your self and either way I actually have no one here with me so go and have your nap for tomorrow."I said as he gave me a straight face.

"Okay Miss."He said as he walked away.

I just walked upstairs back to my room knowing well when the food will be prepared the chef will go to sleep since I said so also the maids.

When I entered the room.

"No,not my favorite teddy bear."I found my teddy bear's head burned up.

"Now it doesn't have a head,you are sooo argh."I looked upset as Yeonjun smirked.

"Well that's best for my revenge."He said.

"Just take a seat and I'll tell you about my plans for tomorrow."I said as they all sat down on my bed.

"Well I'll prepare some blankets here on the floor later."I said.

"What are the plans,I hope we are going back home."Said Soobin.

"Yeah yeah I know you want to get married so badly,anyways how old are you?"I asked.

They all looked serious.

"Well I'm 22 years old and I guess I'm still young."Said Soobin.

"Wow I even thought you will be a thousand years old from the life you live."I said.

"Well my father is a thousand years old."Said Beomgyu with his smile.

"And his still alive?"I looked at them so shocked.

"Yes...when he dies I become king,and now it seems I might be king because he looked very ill the time I suddenly appeared to this world."Said Hueningkai.

"Whoah so your all going to be kings one day?"I looked confused.

"We can't unless we are stuck here all because of you."Said Yeonjun who looked annoyed.

"Anyways you fire boy,you need to learn how to talk to me,I might make you lose all those powers you have one day who knows."I said as he gulped.

I then thought of what to do with them tomorrow when I saw this magazine I bought on my desk.

"Wait a minute...if I can't just take you to school with me why don't I just make you models,I mean you all look so perfect."I said looking at their handsome faces.

"What are you trying to do with us...anyways what's a model?"Asked Soobin.

"Well if I take you for some auditions they might like you and that can give me a reason for you guys to earn money on your own and make a living."I said with a smile.

"Living?"Asked Beomgyu as they looked confused.

"Ahh it seems I have so many things to teach you before deciding to let you roam around."I always felt like I'll be very busy for at least two days.

I looked at them with a smirk.

"Why are you looking at us like that?"Asked Yeonjun.

"Don't worry I guess tonight we don't get to sleep early."I said as I immediately went downstairs to get some snacks and also took some books with me back to the room.♧