P9♧

The boys seemed to be listening in which I taught them how we use the utensils the right way and a proper way to eat.

Yeonjun and Taehyun seemed more like meat people while Soobin and the two boys seemed more like vegetarians.

"I guess I know what you will eat each day with a list I'll be writing,also I have to find something for you guys to do so that my butler doesn't get suspicious but believe you are my wealthy guests so I don't get into trouble with my father."I said with a smile.

"And what are we suppose to do?"Asked Soobin.

1 hour later...

The boys were all dressed up in one of my collection clothes.

"WOW! I've always wondered how one will look in this clothes,and anyways I might be a student but I assure you that I have a jewelry shop of my own and that's why my butler ain't home because he went to check if everything is running smoothly."I said.

"What are we going to do now?"Asked Soobin again.

"Well with your pretty faces you can be anything you want unless you will like to go to school with me...but nah let's first get you guys some jobs and control yourself in my world."I said.

"Jobs?"Asked the confused Beomgyu.

"Well it's more like something to keep you busy and mostly earning money."I said.

"Money?"Asked the confused Beomgyu once again.

"Ohh word...this is so Harder than expected."I thought to myself.

I then thought of another plan.

"Okay I'll make sure you guys watch some YouTube videos and well what will fit you guys will becoming models."I had the plan in my head and how to succeed it.

As I looked at them.

"But the only problem is that they can't read,nor write."I thought with a worried face.

I decided to take them out for today to see how the city is like.

I had my own driver so we entered.

My driver was surely surprised when he saw the five boys.

"Don't worry Mr Park,their my far away friends and not even my father knows them."I said with an awkward and smile that had a quick response.

Mr Park the driver just kept quiet and began to drive.

The boys just looked amazed at everything.

"So ugly."Said the sarcastic Soobin.

"Wow...those nearly looked like the floating flowers at my island."Said Hueningkai with a smile.

"Floating flowers?"I couldn't understand it.

"Yes the flowers If you accidentally eat them they can make you fly away."He said as I found it crazy.

"Anyways how many people are in your world?"I asked.

"Well we never get time to count that."Said Beomgyu.

Just then I looked at the mystery Taehyun who seemed to look outside and take it very serious.

"Anyways Taehyun?"..I just wanted to see if he will respond me but he kept looking outside.

"Do you like how it is here?"I asked.

"Diverse."He said only this one word with his cold tone.

While I looked around I saw that everyone was silent in which I was confused.

"Not another word from him,everyone that goes with him is more like a curse."Said Yeonjun as Beomgyu who was seating next to him moved away.

"But why so?"I asked as I couldn't understand what he did to them since he only spoke.

I just didn't want to say much as he kept quiet ever since.

We got this mall in which it was time to buy for them some clothing.

"If they join me to school,wouldn't be of a mess?"I questioned myself but the thought of them not knowing how to write and read was to be first solved.

We walked out like celebrities when we caught some people's attention.

"Damn I forgot I was walking with five handsome guys."I rolled my eyes as they followed me.

I just smiled everytime someone looked at us.

"It feels like I'm home,everyone seems to know who we are,and their all like you sadly."Said Soobin.

"I guess this is some kind of your island."Said Hueningkai.

"Not really,I'm no president or Queen."I said as we got where I wanted us to enter.

"Choose your desirable outfits."This was one thing I told them and the fact that I had to take them to the salon later.

We got to every expensive clothing store and each boy picked their own outfit and in which I choose for them fearing that they know nothing about the beauty standards here on earth.

"Whoah there are so many huge houses."Said Hueningkai as we were walking to the car.

"Actually their just buildings not houses,anyways you will all surely love the hairstyles I'll be choosing for you guys."I gave them a wink with a smile.

"I would rather choose for myself."Said Soobin as we entered the car.

We were finally at the salon as even the workers in there were surprised.

"Wow Y/N who are this people?"Asked my best gay hairdresser.

"Well I bought my five friends,Soobin,Hueningkai,Taehyun,Beomgyu and Yeonjun."I said as they were still confused to what's going on.

"Their hairs look nice,this red haired one doesn't look dyed,what a rare dye."He said as he was about to touch Hyunjin's hair but he growled at him.

"Scary I guess."He said as he stepped back.