P8♧

Just then I began walking straight to the room.

I could feel the heat without even opening the door.

"Don't tell me he burned something because something doesn't smell right."I said as I opened the door.

I found him burning one of my favorite book.

"What the hell!"I shouted as I took the book before it was completely burned.

He just smiled with no worries.

"Why did you do that?"I looked upset.

"It was me taking revenge,I just thought of burning something that belongs to you into this house."Said Yeonjun.

"It's like I did something wrong to you and anyways it doesn't matter what I say to you but we have to go downstairs."I said.

"For what?"He asked so rudely.

"I'll just let you starve if I want to."I said.

He got up.

"If I starve who do you think I'll eat?"He smirked.

"He's so annoying."I thought as I felt like pinching him.

But I had no choice but to smile.

"Okay let's get along since I'm your guardian for now and I'll make sure you go home no matter what(annoying brick)."I just fake smiled while taking out my hand for a handshake.

He just ignored and passed me out of the room.

"What did I expect?"I just looked depressed already.

I then walked out as we went downstairs where everyone was there.

The chef looked surprised when serving food.

"Well don't be surprised,this are my quests and if I tell you where I found them you will be surprised too."I said to the chef as he just smiled since he was a person who wouldn't think too much and was very friendly.

"Well enjoy."He said as he walked away.

The boys just stared at the food with disgust.

I looked at the food to see what was wrong but the food just looked good and the aroma.

"Mmmhh this just looks delicious today."I said as they still looked with different expressions.

Hueningkai just looked confused,
Beomgyu just looked at the food without moving,
Taehyun just didn't care or even look at the food but his mind seem to be somewhere else...

On the other hand there is Soobin with a disgusted face and Yeonjun who just glared at me as if he could choke me to death.

"Uhm...is it the first time you see food?"I asked.

"So this is food?"Asked Hueningkai.

"Ohh well for you Hueningkai since your a nature person you can eat this veggies."I said as he seemed happy as he took them.

"I just thought you will be eating something as such."I said as I also gave him a fruit salad.

He also seemed to be enjoying the fruit salad he tried first.

Just then I looked at Beomgyu.

"Well you might be confused what those utensils are for but well you can just use your hand too to eat."I said.

I clapped my hands as this young maid came running.

"Yes Mam."She looked at me but when she looked at the boys she seemed amazed by their beauty.

She couldn't control her clumsiness as she lost balance and then stood up.

"Sorry about that."She couldn't stop smiling but to me she was a new maid my father send to take care of me since I had only two maids,a butler and a chef in the house.

"It's okay,I was actually asking for chopsticks for all of us here at the table."I said as she didn't waste time but went to get them.

The boys were so quiet like innocent people.

"Well it would have been nice if you all behave like this."I said with a smile.

"Who is she?...I even thought there aren't any more females accept for you."Said Soobin.

"Seriously..."I just ignored him.

When she came back she was so smiling too much that she even felt shy to give us the chopsticks.

When she gave Soobin he just politely took them,when it came to Beomgyu and Hueningkai they just smiled at her in which her face became red.

I looked at Taehyun who seemed to not even paying attention but looking at the wall in which I couldn't understand him or what he was thinking.

I was trying to see what he was really looking at till I felt the maid's scream.

I immediately looked at her while she was next to Yeonjun.

"What happened?"I walked to her in which it seemed her finger was burned not that bad but swollen a bit.

"How did this happen?"I asked as I glared at Yeonjun.

She also seemed confused but then I called out the other maid as she came speed walking and took the maid with her for treatment.

I folded my arms as I looked at Yeonjun.

"I did not do anything."He said.

"We really need to talk about this behavior of yours."I said as he glared at me back.

"He won't listen to you,fire people seem to always be so stubborn."Said Soobin.

"Don't you dare mock us,I'll dust you off."Said Yeonjun looking at Soobin.

"I ain't scared of your threat,it's not like your stronger than me."Said Soobin.

I had to stop this.

"Guys just stop,fighting won't solve anything especially you Yeonjun."I pointed at him as he rolled his eyes.

"Why don't we finish eating."I said with a smile forced upon my face.♧