P7♧

"Whoah his room was really so cold."I thought as he opened the door.

"This is how I'll like it,I hope you never come to my room first."He said as he closed the door again.

"I better see you downstairs in 5 minutes."I shouted without knowing if he even understood me.

I then thought of going to Taehyun's room.

"He might look scary,not a talkative person but I know he will be very understanding and follow my instructions."I said to myself positively and began walked straight to the room.

It took me 2 minutes to begin knocking.

As expected the door opened on it's own.

"He creeps me out."I thought to myself as I gulped.

"Should I come in?"I asked.

The door opened more wider as I took it as a yes.

I then walked in.

Inside the room there were a lot of changes I couldn't understand.

"Wow your room looks..."I just couldn't find a word to express how the room looked.

It just looked dark while it's morning.

He closed the curtains and made sure there was no a single light but you could see.

He was holding one of the books my father left behind.

I was curious which one he was reading and he seemed so focused and serious.

"Do you know how to read?"I asked as he turned to look at me.

He nodded.

"You don't like talking don't you,can I at least hear you say hi."I said with a smile.

He just looked at me in which I didn't feel that great but like something was surrounding me.

"Without the necklace you wouldn't have liked being around me."He said as he was focused on the book.

I gulped when I could hear how cold his voice was.

"Uhm...be downstairs before 5 minutes,food will be served."I said walking back slowly while a bit scared.

He didn't say a word when I walked out and the door shut right at my face.

"Whoah more like an Introvert blood demon sucker."I said as I shivered and immediately walked to the other room.

This time I had to call the nature prince.

"Well he seemed more kind,it will be so easy."I said as I didn't hesitate to knock.

There wasn't a response.

"Ohh word did he turn different from last night."I gave a blank face when I just thought of opening myself.

I was trying to open when he opened the door.

He gave me an innocent smile.