P2♧

"It's morning already,time seem to be so fast."I got out of my bed.

I walked directly to the bathroom and splashed myself with water with the intention of fully waking up.

I then took a shower and immediately walked out to put on my school uniform.

"If they gave me one wish I'll definitely get rid of school."I thought to myself.

"I thought to myself

Outfit for school.

The butler knocked on my door to make sure I was awake.

"Coming."I said as he left.

I took my phone which was fully charged and put it in my bag.

"Maybe I can read some chapters at school when we are not doing anything."I thought as I walked out of my room to the library room and took the enchanted book and I put in my bag and immediately walk downstairs.

When I got downstairs I found my favorite food prepared and sat down to eat.

The maid brought something the chef made for me.

"Wow today they look so good,I'll take them to eat at school

"Wow today they look so good,I'll take them to eat at school."I said as the maid took them to put them inside a container.

She then brought the container as I took it and put in the bag.

This book makes my bag look heavy.

I thought but walked out as the white limo was waiting for me.

"Why can't I at least drive myself for school?"I asked the driver.

"Your father said to make sure you get to school."Said the driver.

"Yeah yeah I heard that a lot of times."I said as I was trying to take out the book but there was no time for that.

We got to school when I walked out.

I didn't have friends because I never needed them while I always put my ear buds in my ears.

I was trying to look invisible infront of everyone and they considered me to be a very scary person and I wanted it to stay that way.

Even guys who had a crush on me never tried to even ask me out because I will always slam my book or pass them by pretending not to hear them.

When I got to class there was silence as I heard some were gossiping about me.

I just looked at them and they pretended to not be talking about me as I just hummed and sat down.

School had already began and I was busy writing the class test they gave us.

I was happy because I knew all the answers but some seem to be struggling.

I was the first to finish as I put the paper on the teacher's desk when she gave me a glare.

It was time for me to continue reading my enchanted book.

I took it out as I put on some music to go along with the story.

I opened chapter 4.

It was all about the unknown.

Everything seemed peaceful in the five lands without hearing anything from the unknown but it seem someone from one of the lands have betrayed their kind by sharing information with the unknown King and when the lands found out.

It was the unknown himself who had the spell to steal the souls of the people living on the each different lands and disguised himself in order to know the weakness of each king and take over.

While I was reading the period seem to be over already and it was break time.

I had to close the book and put in my bag.

I sat alone without a problem and ate my food.

This other girls began bullying this nerd who was just eating her food in peace as I just watched.

"Can't she just stand up for herself."I thought to myself.

They began taking her spectacles off and playing with them and it felt annoying to seat and watch.

I got up and walked directly to them.

"Hmm,leave her alone."I said as the three girls turned and looked at me.

"Why should we?"This tall blond girl asked me.

"Ohh your the leader of your pack,I see."I said as the three began laughing.

"Like I said,leave her alone and you will be spared."I said.

"You seem to read a lot of books Don't you."Said the tall blond girl.

"Ohh well,seems I'll be going to the principals office today."I said as they looked at me with confusion.

I pulled the blond girl by her hair and put her face into the nerdy girl's stew.

"How dare you!"She shouted..

The other two girls froze.

"Isn't she that girl who punched that handsome dude's face?"Askes this other short black haired girl.

"I am."I said as they both looked at each other left their blond leader.

"Your friends left you it seems."I said with a smile.

"It's not over,I'm gonna make you pay."She said as she walked following her two friends.

I looked at the nerd.

"Thanks for helping me but it seems you also got yourself in trouble with Yuna."She said.

"Well next time learn to defend yourself."I said as I walked away to take my phone on the table.

I walked back to class when the bell rang.

The lessons continued till it was school out and the driver was waiting for me outside when I entered and I got back home.

I was so in hurry to continue reading the book but I firstly had to study.