P6♧

I put the snacks in the room as they all looked confused.

Hueningkai picked up one of the packet.

"What is this strange thing?...and why is there a drawing of an apple on this plastic?"He looked very confused.

"Well...I don't know how they make them but well their called snacks so to eat you have to open the packet by tearing it..."I didn't even finish my words.

Taehyun teared one of the packet in halve as the chips fell out onto the floor.

He didn't even look bothered when he looked at the chips on the floor.

"Ohh I'll clean that."I said while I went to get a broom.

"Well my plan for tomorrow is that I get you guys phones so you should learn to use them and learn a lot in there."I said as they still looked confused.

"I'm not interested in learning about your world...I just want to go home,Said Yeonjun.

"Your way then, I won't stop you."I said a bit closer to him as he seemed speechless.

"Uhm...I mean it,I think the outside isn't better than my world."He said closing his eyes.

"Ohh well then,I'll take you guys out for shopping since your outfit suck."I said.

Soobin was checking himself out.

"I think my outfit is fine."He said as I gave them a strict stare.

"Wow this is so annoying,I feel like I'll be a babysitter from now on."I said.

"What's that?"Asked Hueningkai.

"Forget it and eat up,I'm so tired so I'll get you guys to the guest rooms so follow me."I said as they followed me out of my room.

I had many quest rooms which I use for nothing and now I have a reason for them.

I firstly showed Beomgyu his room and he seemed a bit confused but went in anyways.

Then I took Hueningkai who seemed so excited.

"Can I do anything I want in here?"He asked.

"Whatever do anything."I said with my sleepy eyes.

"Anything..."Said Yeonjun as I scanned his smirking face.

"Not burn up the room."I said as his smirk disappeared.

Just then I took Taehyun to his room which he didn't say much but shut the door right at my face.

"Whoah scary."My heart beat fast since I never expected that.

Just then I took Soobin to his room.

"I hope you prove your world is similar or close or else I request to go home right away."He said as I rolled my eyes.

Just then it was me and Yeonjun.

"Well just follow me."I said looking annoyed.

We got to his room.

"Well I'll buy anything for your perfect design tomorrow so feel at home."I said.

"It looks so....yucky...like who would like the way this room is smiling at me."He said.

"Rooms don't smile,weird one I guess."I said as he glared at me.

"If I was able to I would have roasted you to death but you seem so lucky."He said.

"Yeah yeah I'm lucky I know and by now your annoyance I would have stroked you to death."I said as he seemed a bit shaken.

He closed the door as I yawned.

"I need my sleep."I said walking like a zombie all the way to my room.

I entered my room,switched off the lights and fell right on to my bed as I hugged my pillow.

"This is all just a dream."That was all in my thoughtless dream.

I closed my eyes and slept.

In the morning I woke up still thinking it was all a dream.

I had to be sure and put a smile on my face while going to run to the rooms of the boys and checking them.

"Whose room should I go to first?"I questioned myself.

I immediately ran out of my room in which the butler seemed to be ready to knock and wake me up.

"Miss what's the hurry?"Asked the butler as I immediately began running straight to one of the rooms.

I nearly tripped but slid since my shoes were slippery.

I decided to knock on the door of someone I at least thought of.

Just then there was no sign in which I was about to smile but the door opened.

"You can come in."Said Soobin walking out of the room.

"Am I the first prince you thought of torturing."He said looking down on me.

"Aish you really are real."I said when the butler was walking to us.

I wasn't ready to let the butler know I had five boys hiding at my dad's mansion because he seemed to be a very loyal person.

I pushed Soobin inside the room and closed the door.

"Are you okay Miss?"He asked.

"Uhm...yes...I'm fine...actually are my food prepared?"I asked.

"Yes Miss."He answered.

"Okay...tell the chef today I want a lot of food that fit seven people."I said.

"Miss what are you going to do with so much food?"He asked.

"No need to know,all you have to do is do what I tell you."I said.

The butler just didn't question but left.

I glared at Soobin.

"What?"He asked with his cold looking expression.

"This room is so cold,I think I might catch a cold."I said as I immediately shivering opened the door and ran out.