P13♤

I found it really hard to make the other princes to read.

They were really struggling that Yeonjun burned some books.

I didn't like his attitude especially when he burn my precious books I bought.

Some were so rare to find and he still found a way to burn them when he was upset.

"Yeonjun!"I said as he looked like a lost puppy.

"Okay boys I'm going to give you a book each,it's more like your homework,you have to each understand what the story is about from reading."I said.

"We don't understand this letters."Said Soobin.

"That's why it's your task to understand,you all have phones and I showed you how they work."I said.

Why do I even need to understand that,I just want to go back to my world,I have unfinished battle to finish with my brother."He said.

"You can all share your world stories with me later,it's not like I wanted to be your babysitter but well I kind if like taking care of you guys."I smiled as I was trying to hug them.

I was pushed away by Yeonjun and Soobin who didn't seem to like it.

Taehyun was already far from us to avoid that hug.

Beomgyu and Hueningkai wanted to hug me.

I felt dizzy from falling to the ground floor.

"Felt like I broke my wrist."I said as I touched my hand.

1 hour later...

I was seated on my bed in my room scrolling over my phone when I heard a knock at the door

I immediately went to open.

It was Soobin.

"Hmm I guess you came to complain."I said.

"I'm done,this letters didn't even take me a minute."He said smiling.

"Is that so,what is the story about?"I asked.

"I can tell you,it was about a girl named Snow-white who ate some poisoned apple from an evil witch..."He told me the whole story

"Whoe you really understood it."I said clapping my hands with amaze.

"I've never actually read something like that,it was fascinating to know such love existed."He said with a smile.

"Well...Snow-white,if you check her age on Google you might change your mind about love,I guess age is just a number."I said with an awkward smile.

Soobin suddenly pulled me against the wall As he looked into my eyes.

My body felt like it was being heated and I couldn't breathe.