Part 42

€~*^*~€

Namjoon drove Jin back to his house and stayed there for a little while before leaving home. Jin unlocked the door and let him inside sitting down on the couch.

"So how was your night?" Namjoon asked holding his hand.

"It was great, thanks to you really." Jin said smiling.

"How do you think Jimin and them will react." Jin added.

"Hah, they'll probably drive all the way to you."  Namjoon replied.

Jin let out a little laugh and smiled. "How about we watch something before you go, I promise I won't choose anything weirdd."

"Okay! Do you want anything to snack on before we start?" Namjoon asked looking at the TV.

"No, I'm good." Jin answered shaking his head then choosing a movie to watch.

"Okay." Namjoon responded wrapping his arm around Jin.

Jin clicked on a marvel movie and sat back resting on the couch beside Namjoon.

"Cutie, let me see your face real quick." Namjoon asked looking at his side view.

"Oh, okay." Jin said turning his head over to him.

Namjoon then placed his hands on his face and peck kiss his lips then let go. Jin watched him and smiled lightly looking back at the screen.

"Do you like marvel?" Jin asked.

"Of course I do, it has a lot of good action." Namjoon said explaining with his hand gestures.

Jin laughed and nodded his head. "Okay Joonie, we'll watch this then."

Namjoon layed his head on Jin's shoulder and watched the intro go by and then the rest of the movie. Jin sat crisscrossed and patted Namjoon head.

                                 €~*^*~€

2:46 minutes later the movie was over and Jin paused the TV when it reached to the credits. He let out a little yawn looking over at Namjoon still on his shoulder.

"Namjoon.." Jin asked and waited, he didn't hear anything so he than moved his shoulder a little rubbing Namjoon's cheek.

"It's okay, you can sleep. You deserve it." Jin whispered.

Jin then waited a while and tapped Namjoon again. "Just kidding you have to go to work." He whispered again.

Jin moved his shoulder slowly and layed his head down onto his lap. Jin watched him noticing that he was sleeping well. Jin knew what he had to do.

Jin moved Namjoon's head before jumping up and he yelled a little covering his mouth. "WOAH WOAHH, what's that OH MY GOSH!!"

Namjoon opened his eyes a little slowly before jumping up still sitting on the couch. "What!, is someone here?!?"

"No, I was just playing." Jin said laughing at Namjoon.

Namjoon got up and wiped his eyes. "What time is it...?"

"10:23."

"Oh okay...wait.. I have to go homeee." Namjoon stretched his arms and he saw Jin walking up to him.

"Don't rush.! You'll be okay." Jin responded walking him to the door helping him.

".. I hope I'm not too tired by the morning." Namjoon muttered putting on his shoes tipping over a little, he was too cranky to get up so fast.