Prologue

€~*^*~€

A beautiful day to take a stroll into in the park to see all the beautiful flowers and other people these either riding a bike or having a lovely picnic. Namjoon was taking a stroll while reading a short story, his light steps and the flipping of the pages. He didn't pay attention to anybody he was usually focused on his job making sure he could pay his bills each month.
The beautiful green grass and the people talking was all he ever wanted. It was peaceful. The beautiful visual of Seoul was extraordinarily.

Just as Namjoon was walking he could hear a little crowd of people yelling someone's name, he never knew the name. All he heard was a faint yell of someone named Kim SeokJin.
Despite his cluelessness he looked up and saw the huge crowd running past him like how a flock of birds fly to get one piece of food or at least that's what it was. Namjoon put his book down looking over as the crowd started to push over at him he then saw camera's flashing and the screaming over one person. He got a glimpse of the person, it was a guy beautiful purple hair and a healthy warm smile, his teeth her purely white and he had broad shoulders and was a little shorter than him. Namjoon couldn't believe his eyes, this guy was so handsome he couldn't help but stare.

His eyes widen and jaw almost dropped. The people were also in the way so he couldn't really see him for a while.
Namjoon just stood there with the book in his hand as he also saw the guy look him in his eyes too, his heart was racing and got rushed over by the crowd and the screaming. It didn't stop but all he knew was that.. this guy was one of beauty.

€~*^*~€