Part 4

€~*^*~€

Namjoon's morning shift was over and he was left wiping down the coffee machines and cleaning out the trash. He open the back door, each step he took he was getting closer to the green big bin, which needed to be token out by the trash people fast.

"Ugh this is the worst time for this." Namjoon sighed and threw the garbage bag in the trash then walking rapidly back into the building to take off his gloves and wash his hands.

As he got in the building he was also talking to the other employees there and then clocked out. Namjoon took a deep breath and couldn't stop thinking about Kim SeokJin, everytime he was there he couldn't keep himself straight, he than picked up his phone and scrolled through his text messages.

"Huh Hoseok? What is he talking about?" Namjoon told himself.

He was still scrolling through the messages and saw that one of his friends Jimin was hanging out with Jin and that he got some extra pictures from the photo shoot.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and texted Hoseok immediately.

-Text message-

Kim. N

Hey I just got off, wow your friend is so lucky!
I still can't believe I actually saw him today, it was mind blowing..!

Jung. H

I know Jimin said that he is going to send the pictures now, they're just extra's

Kim. H

👍

Within seconds he got 2 pictures and Namjoon was admiring them. Namjoon thought that he was so handsome in this picture and even better in person. He eventually saved the photos to his phone and smiled looking at the pictures. "Even the concept was pretty." Namjoon thought to himself. "I wonder if he's still there, does he even have free time?" All of these were stuck in his head, but to see Jin again made his very happy and shy.

Namjoon the backed out of the parking lot and drove home for the rest of the day.

€~*^*~€

The thumping of the stairs and the dangling keys, Namjoon was just trying to get into the building and rest because he was a little tired.
Namjoon finally made it inside the building and placed his stuff on the nearby table and took of his shoes.

He than threw himself on his couch and closed his eyes falling asleep on the couch.

€~*^*~€

Jimin was still there cheering up Jin on his photo shoot and went to go give Jin some water, as he came back Ms. Shin was already back talking to him in her sweet voice offering to talk to him alone.

Jimin looked a little sad but mostly dissatisfied about her actions so Jimin just waited for her to finish and sat down at the little coffee/ snacks lobby.

"Jinie... why does Jimin have to come over. I mean he is a distraction to you and to me." She said as she held Jin's hand.

Jin broke out of the her hand and backed up. "Hold up I'm not your boyfriend you want just keep holding my hand like that, they'll think we're a thing."

"I mean we could..." She muttered under her breathe.

"What was that?" Jin asked.

"Oh nothing, nothing important." She then fidgeted with her fingers looking at him.

"And Jimin isn't the distraction here he's is here to support me." Jin declared. "Maybe you should try that one time instead on dragging yourself all over me."

"I... jinnie I do support you a lot throughout your journey.. how could you say that?!" Ms. Shin wasn't satisfied with his answer and try to find a way to make it up.

"Well... I mean I promise I can make it up to you.. we could like try to go on a walk or.. or go somewhere?" Ms. Shin asked desperately.

Jin let out a sigh from his lips and agreed.

"Eek thank youuu I promise I won't let you down." She was squealing and she held his hand again jumping around.

Jin then slid his hand away, "please, make sure to stop with the hold hands."

"Oh okay, yeah sorry." She let go and walked with him back.

Jimin was resting his head on his band waiting for Jin to return, I mean what else does she have to say to Jin.

"Jimin I'm back." Jin said as Ms.Shin was walking along side him.

"Oh great, here! I know you've worked hard for this company and yourself, make sure to get proper rest!" Jimin said warmly.

"Any updates of Mr. Namjoon?" Ms.Shin said as she cleared her throat trying to distract Jimin.

"Uhm I haven't heard much of it yet- Jin said as he was looking at Ms.Shin.

"Uhm actually I am good friends with Jung Hoseok, and he is friends with Kim Namjoon so... maybe he has contact with him?" Jimin added.

"Uhh.. Ummm haha, I meannnn do you know where he is?" Ms. Shin asked politely.

Jimin was unsure about her question and why she was asking it but he told him anyways.

"Euhh.. we'll he's at home he does have work tomorrow though, morning shift from what I know." Jimin replied.

"Really?!! Okay!" Ms. Shin said excitingly.

Jin was also second guessing on why it mattered to her so much but I guess Jin might have wanted to see Namjoon again too.

Jimin then opened his mouth and let out a yawn covering his mouth with his hands. "Well Jin, I'll be heading out now, but I will be supporting you from afar!! Love ya." Jimin then got up and gave him a hug.

Jin then smiled giving him a hug also while Ms.Shin backed up looking at them give each other a hug. "I wish Jin could hug me like that, hmph it isn't fair." Ms. Shin said to herself.

Jimin then waved and Jin and Ms.Shin then walked out calling Taehyung.

"Come on Jin you have another shoottt just one more." Ms.Shin said as she pushed him to the next shoot place.

"Okay okay I'm going." Jin then walked off to the next location in the building.

                                 €~*^*~€

A couple hours later Jin was out of work, Ms.Shin has already made it home and he decides to drive to a specific place in Seoul where the view that pretty. Driving down you road you can hear the crunch of the roads rocks and racing of cars in the driveway, he could see all the different lights from all the different and unique buildings, it was already 9:00pm for Jin so he was running a little late on his sleep schedule, but he didn't care.

All the tall buildings shined bright as he saw people walking down the street and crossing the road, Jin had found a parking lot to park at which so he did and he got out and put on his fluffy coat and brought his phone with his locking his car. He than went on a little stroll at night walking along with the people looking out at the little lake near the little ledge of the loud planks he stepped on. Out here he could see the millions of starts and the beautiful fountain with sprouts of water flowing out.

He could feel the welcoming breeze of the night
He felt really good, better than ever. Just standing leaning on the ledge soaking up the view.

Jin let out a sigh, "I wish I could go here everyday." Jin then let out a smile letting the wind blow in his face.

€~*^*~€