Part 13

€~*^*~€

"So what about your job?" Namjoon asked.

Jin had thought about it for a second and he looked at Namjoon.

"Can I borrow your phone?" Jin asked as he stood in front of Namjoon.

"Oh yeah, sure." Namjoon then took his phone out of his pocket and gave it to Jin firstly unlocking his phone.

"Thank you, I'll give them a call real quick." Jin then typed in the number and then put the phone against his ear.

"Hello? Um this is Jin, KimSeok Jin." He replied.

"Oh hello Jinniee!! I've answered for the boss since he's not in right now." Ms.Shin said.
"Where were you!! Your calling off of Namjoon's phone?! Where's your's— are you okay?!"

Jin then signed as he couldn't finish his sentence.

"Ms.Shin I was attacked around a hour and thirty minutes ago.. b-but I'm okay Namjoon has me."

Ms.Shin then had a long pause.
"Oh.... Welll I'll tell the boss to see what he can do."

"Okay, I'll be here for a while until further notice." Jin said. "I'll see you then."

"Bye Jin.. stay safe." Ms. Shin said before she hung up.

Jin then waited for her to hang up than he gave the phone back to Namjoon.

"Thank you."  Jin replied stretching his arms sleepy.

"Would you like anything to eat?" Namjoon asked before he left the room.

"Ah... actually I'll cook for us both? I think I could handle it." Jin said as he let out another yawn from his lips and walked out the room.

Namjoon then blocked him from walking out. "No no it's okay Jin, you should rest actually. I'm not hungry." Namjoon held both of his hands up hovering a inch away from him standing infront of him.

"Hmp, okay.. then I'll cook breakfast." Jin said as he folded his fingers together.

"Oh and I'll be right back, I'll get you some clothes." Namjoon said as he turned around and walked into his room browsing for clothes.

                               €~*^*~€

Jung Hoseok was also up around the time of the incident and was eating his cold noodles watching TV.

"Hmm.. I don't want to watch this anymore. What's on the news tonight." Hoseok then changed the channel to the KNEWS Tonight and saw the weather forecast.

"Okay, sunny as usual.. wait breaking news? What happened his time- Jung Hoseok then saw a picture on Jin and read the caption. Hoseok stopped eating and dropped his food off at the little table beside him.

"Jin Hyung?!!! Who hurt you!" He than picked up his phone and called Jin quickly. "He better be okay."

The phone was ringing but he didn't get anything. Hoseok was in a panic mode than called Jimin.

"Hey, you up? Jin has been attacked tonight."

"Huh really?!! By who?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know they said by four people they're on the lookout for them."

"Four?!!! Omg Hoseok! Is he answering you?" Jimin said.

"No, imma call Namjoon real quick." Hoseok then told Jimin bye and hung up to cal Namjoon really quickly.

                               €~*^*~€

Buzz Buzz. Namjoon's phone was ringing from the living room and Jin got up to get it.