Part 21

€~*^*~€

Namjoon pulled up to the gym that he goes to regularly and he parked his hair getting his bag and then locking the car door walking towards the gym.

He than walked to the treadmill and ran on it for a start. Some lady was already looking at Namjoon watching him run waiting to go talk to him.

20 minutes later after he had ran he moved onto the next piece of equipment. As he was walking with his bag, he could feel a light tap on his shoulder. Namjoon then turned around and saw that it was a lady. "Ms.Shin..?"

€~*^*~€

Jin finished cleaning up the two plates and finished his water, then washed that to. He than opened the curtains and turned on the TV to watch anything.

Jin let out a yawn and he could barley keep his eyes opened since his eyes were hurting for waking up to early.

"Mh.. maybe I shouldn't have woke up so early.." Jin muttered as he let out another yawn from his mouth.

"Aw- now I'm drowsy again." Jin told himself. "I'll just sleep here."

€~*^*~€

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked her politely.

"I'm here to workout duh." Ms.Shin said. "How's Jin so far I haven't seen him in days he must be so bored."

"Don't play dumb I know what you did." Namjoon told her in a direct voice. "You entered my house without my consent, on top of that you know your not supposed to be there. AND try to seduce Jin?"

"I don't know what your talking about." Ms.Shin said then giggled.

"You may not know but Jin knows." Namjoon told her. "YOU can't never win as the victim."

Namjoon than walked away from Ms.Shin and he walked up to the other piece of equipment to use. Namjoon took a deep breath and used the pull up bars.

€~*^*~€

Jin was sleep on the couch for only two hours. He was tired since he woke up a little early, early than usual in fact.

Namjoon was unlocking the house swishing the keys from side to side. Namjoon was exhausted. He finally unlocked the door and took off his shoes carrying them into his room.
The placed the bag that hung from his shoulder down and stopped to see Jin sleeping on the couch. Namjoon then let out a warm smile and looked at Jin sleeping.

"At least he's comfortable there." Namjoon muttered. "I'll see you in a second, okay?"

Namjoon quickly walked into his room and took a little shower which took him 5 minutes. He then dried himself off putting on a black under-amour shirt and some black silk shorts.
Then he sprayed himself with cologne and walked out his bedroom door. He then kneeled down looking at Jin smiling.

"Hey, did you fall asleep?" Namjoon asked rubbing his shoulder.

Jin didn't budge as much until he opened his eyes and stretched his arms.

"Oh. Joon hello I'm sorry. I probably should of token your advice." Jin said as he wiped his eyes.

"No no it's okay, you took your time and got up for me.. thank you."Namjoon said as he put his hands on his cheeks.

"Your face is really warm." Namjoon said.

"Oh, because I slept good, how was working out?" Jin asked as he than sat up a little.

"Oh, it was good.. until I saw Ms.Shin there.." Namjoon said as he got up and sat behind Jin.

"What? How?" Jin replied a little shocked.

"I have no clue, but she must of been there. She asked me how you were and that she hasn't seen you in a while... which is a lie." Namjoon added.

"And I told her she can never win playing the victim." He told Jin.

Jin looked up and sat up from his original position.

"Was she looking for you?" Jin questioned as he looked over to Namjoon.

"I don't know.. she was there before me though." Namjoon answered as he rubbed his legs.

"We'll be okay Namjoon." Jin said as he rubbed Namjoon's arm.

"Yes. I understand." Namjoon answered as he held Jin's hand.

"When do you want to tell Jimin, and the others about us?" Jin asked playing with Namjoon's hand.

"Anytime soon, it doesn't really matter. They'll figure it out sooner than later and freak out over it." Namjoon said as he let out a little laugh.

Jin also giggled a little and layed his head onto Namjoon's chest.

"Are you doing that because I smell good?" Namjoon asked.

"No... I'm doing this because I missed you already." Jin said as he wrapped his hands around Namjoon's waist.

"Missed me? I was only gone for a little while." Namjoon laughed as he patted Jin's back. "You're lying to me again."

"No.." Jin said as he let go and got sat up.

Namjoon then went in to hold his hand and play with them.

"Would you like to go some where today?" Namjoon asked.

"Sure, where to." Jin replied looking at Namjoon.

"Hmm.. let's go take a walk and then we'll take pictures at the little photo booth if we can find it." Namjoon told Jin.

"Then?" Jin said.

"Then what?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Noo, I'm just joking. I'll be out in a bit." Jin said as he let go of Namjoon's hands and got up from the couch.

"Okay, I'll be getting dressed to." Namjoon said as he got up to and went inside his room.

Jin did the same and went to change in his room.

A 18 minutes later Namjoon had came out of his room and carried his shoes off of the shoe rack in his room then stood them by the door. Namjoon was wearing a yellow and orange flower button up shirt which he layered with a white shirt under it, had on light navy pants, and orange nike Air Force shoes. He had also included some round orange glasses with a little shade of red. Namjoon had also decided to put on two rings on, one on his index finger and another on his middle finger to the other hand.

Jin was wearing a light blue shirt that had white sleeves near his elbow and went back down to light blue long sleeve, he wore gray loose pants on and had on white Fila's. Jin brought a little bag with him too just in case.

Namjoon and Jin were walking to the car. "How about we take my car?" Jin asked as he unlocked his car with the button on the key.

"Oh, okay. You're going to drive?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, just send me the location." Jin said as he opened the car door and entered into the driver seat, while Namjoon in the passenger seat.

Namjoon then sent the location to him and then put his phone back into his pocket sitting back. "You have a really nice car, cutie. It's very different.

"Oh, really?! Thank you I chose it out when I was able to buy my second car, which is this one." Jin replied smiling then backing out.

"You're welcome." Namjoon said nodding his head resting his hand onto Jin's arm rubbing his arm.

"Joonn don't you think about distracting me." Jin said glancing over to him a little while turning the car into the direction they need to go to.

"Okay, I won't. I'm just making sure you know where to go." Namjoon teased.

Jin then shocked his head and drove off to the designated location.

                             €~*^*~€