Part 39

€~*^*~€

The car road through the rocks on the road and into Jin's house. He made it there and parked the car nicely.

"Cutieee here you goo." Namjoon said. "You're home now."

Jin opened his eyes and wiped his eyes. "Oh, okay. Thank you Joonie."

"You're welcome of course, anytime!" Namjoon said taking off his seat belt and leaning over to unbuckle Jin's.

"I'll see you next time." Jin said taking up his bag.

"When is next time?" Namjoon asked.

"You'll see." Jin answered.

"Hmph, okay..." Namjoon said sitting back.

Jin got up and grabbed his bag and closed the door. He walked over to Namjoon's side and opened the door bending down to his level.

"Namjoon, I'll call an Uber for you since you drove my car here." Jin said.

Namjoon took the key out of the ignition and closed the door. "Yeah, I'll be going home that way."

Jin stroked his hand in Namjoon's hair and kissed him. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin kissing him back.

"I love you Namjoon, really. Stay safe." Jin said breaking the kiss.

"I love you more. Don't worry, I will." Namjoon replied letting go of Jin.

"The Uber should be here in 12 minutes, so I'll just stay here with you." Jin said holding Namjoon's hand sitting down on the concrete.

Namjoon got pulled down and he sat beside him. "You sure, I can just wait for them to show up, it's getting late."

Jin looked at his eyes and rested his shoulders down. "No, I don't care if I get bit either."

"By me?" Namjoon teased putting his face near his neck.

"NO! No no no, by bugs not youu." Jin covered his neck leaning back.

Namjoon laughed a little and pulled back. "I'm just kidding."

Jin shook his head and hit Namjoon's arm lightly. "I told you, you play too much."

"But my love isn't a gameeee." Namjoon said.

"Then make the most out of it- you know what. Namjoon I can't with you anymore." Jin said laying on the concrete.

Namjoon giggled and layer beside him and waited.

                              €~*^*~€

"Alright Namjoon, take care." Jin said waving to him.

"You too." Namjoon said entering the car greeting the driver before waving to Jin.

Jin walked to the house and unlocked his door. While Namjoon sat in the car and rested his head onto the window watching Jin.

                                €~*^*~€

Namjoon sat at the front desk and took the persons order of an Oreo milkshake and a coffee with extra creamer. He crushed up the Oreos and put some ice cream in the blender watching it spin rapidly. He poured the coffee in a tall cup and put a cardboard protected around the cup and into a cup holder. The milkshake was finished and he sprayed some whipped cream over it and some bits of Oreo on top including a cherry.

Brining the milkshake into the cup holder he gave them their receipt and bowed to them.
"Enjoy you two!"

"Thank you sir." The teenager said walking with the girl beside him.