Part 29

€~*^*~€

It was 5 hours later and Jin was taking a nap in his bedroom. Namjoon was in the living room still watching TV. It was then 8:10 which the sun was already down. He than heard the door of the bedroom open and he looked up to see that it was Jin coming downstairs wiping his eyes.

"Oh, hey Jin, did you enjoy your sleep?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm... I guess." Jin said as he stretched his arms stopping near the end of the stairs. "What have you been doing?"

"Just watching TV, I did get a little 3 hour nap in though." Namjoon replied.

"Ohh okay." Jin said as he walked over to the couch and sat beside Namjoon.

Namjoon then patted Jin's head and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Cutie, your face is very soft." He said as he rubbed his cheeks.

"Oh? I don't really have a skincare routine either, I guess I got lucky." Jin said.

"Nooo I got lucky." Namjoon said as let go of Jin's cheeks and he sat foward. "Jin, do you love me?"

Jin looked over at him and he played with his hair. "Of course I do, I'll love you more than how long I live."

Namjoon then smiled and he rubbed Jin's arms. "You won't hate me? After?"

"Joonieee what's the problem with youu." Jin asked as he placed his arms onto his legs.

Namjoon then pulled Jin's arms closer to his and grabbed his waist kissing him. Jin felt a little shocked as what he was doing was very uncalled for. Jin kissed him back holding onto his arms. "Joon- I didn't know you."

"I wanted to ask you..I just didn't want to hurt you.. your fragile to me." Namjoon replied.

Jin let out a little smile and looked down a little.

"Don't escape me noww." Namjoon muttered as he lifted Jin's chin up and kissed him.

Jin kissed him back and held his cheeks falling back. Namjoon had tongued Jin and put his hands under his shirt rubbing his waist slowly. Namjoon then lifted Jin's shirt a little taking his lips off of Jin's. "Cutie, your skin is also soft too. Did you know that?"

"You just got lucky is all." Jin muttered.

Namjoon then helped Jin up and gave him a back hug rocking him side to side. Jin then let out a little smile and laughed a little. "Namjoon." Jin said as he just followed him.

"Come on let's just go upstairs." Namjoon said locking his hands infront of Jin's.

                                €~*^*~€

Namjoon then sat on the bed with Jin and patted his head. "I won't hurt you Jin."

"I don't know if I should trust you or not." Jin muttered.

"I promise~." Namjoon told him as he slowly kissed Jin again and lifted his shirt rubbing his stomach. Jin could feel his hands touch him again he had butterflies in his stomach. Namjoon then took off Jin's shirt and moved back Jin into the pillows sitting him up. Namjoon kept his lips on Jin's and he then look off his shirt sitting Jin legs on top of his while he crossed his legs. Namjoon moved his lips onto Jins cheek and he moved down onto his neck kissing him deeper. Jin moved his head a little wrapping his arms around Namjoon. "Namjoonn.." Jin muttered groaning a little. Namjoon continued to kiss Jin's neck lightly biting it. Jin looked down and his ears turned red. Namjoon lips left Jin's neck and kissed Jin's lips again tongue kissing him. Jin didn't really mind and he continued to kiss Namjoon.
"Do you want me to stop there?" Namjoon asked leaving Jin's lips. Jin shook his head no and pulled Namjoon back in. Namjoon sandwhiched on Jin thrusting himself onto Jin lower body. "Namjoon-Ah.. you said you wouldn't hurt me." Jin muttered as he rested his hands onto his bare chest. "I'm sorry.. I may have lied a little." Namjoon said as he put his lips onto Jin's neck again biting down a little harder on it. Jin groaned a little and he tried to move his head. Namjoon then locked his hands onto Jin's keeping him down. "Namjooonn you promised.." Jin said breathing a little. "I know, I'm sorry but I claimed you now no?~" Namjoon whispered. Namjoon thrust his crotch closer to Jin's kissing his upper body. " I hate you.." Jin muttered.

"I love you too." Namjoon said as he took off Jin's pants and his getting on top of him kissing Jin on his lips. Jin then held Namjoon's hips leaving Namjoon's lock on him. "Cutie, will you let me this once..?." Namjoon asked. Jin then looked up at Namjoon and shook his head. "Noooo... you already broke your promise." Jin muttered in a soft voice. "Pleaseee." Namjoon asked "I wont hurt you." Jin looked down and covered his face. "F-Fine.... Only this once.." Namjoon then turned Jin over and took off his boxers and slid of Jin's. "Joonie- I swear if you." Jin said. Namjoon slowly put his in Jin's ass letting it go in. Jin shut his eyes and signaled Namjoon. Namjoon didn't listen and he put it in one more time.

"Ow!.. Namjoon that's itttt, get off of mee." Jin asked as a groaned a little gripping on the blanket. "Okay okayyy." Namjoon said as he let Jin go and put back on his boxers. Jin took a deep breath and he sat back down pulling up his boxers. "Namjoon you broke your word, everything you told me." Jin muttered as he rested his body beside Namjoon. "Yeah... I'm sorry cutiee." Namjoon said rubbing Jin's head.   "And that hurtt.." Jin whispered to himself.
"What was that Jin? You said you want to go again?" Namjoon teased.

Jin then looked Namjoon and slapped his arm. "Noo! I didn't." Namjoon then kissed Jin and pulled him into his arms. Jin tried to break out but Namjoon was too strong for him. Namjoon then sat on Jin one more time and thrusted on Jin one more time then let him go. "Namjooonnnn.! Okay okay!! Stopppp." Jin said as he pushed Namjoon and crossed his arms. Namjoon laughed a little and smiled. "You told me that you wouldn't hurt me." Jin told him again. "I'm sorry I couldn't resist. I might of been a little harsh on you." Namjoon said as he continued to apologize. "I don't believe you, look my neck is a little red."
"What? It was made with love." Namjoon teased as he rubbed Jin's arm. "Pfft, whatever."
Jin said as he got under the covers. "I love you." Namjoon said. Jin just layed their pouting. "Come on say it backkk." Namjoon asked. "No, you broke your own promise." Jin said. "I'll give you a kiss every time you don't." Namjoon teased. "Fine, I love you too." Jin said as he position his pillow getting ready to rest. Namjoon then got up and turned off the lights. "Goodnight cutie. Sleep well." Namjoon said as he crawled into bed laying down falling asleep alongside Jin. "Mhm.. Night promise breaker." Jin said closing his eyes. "Imma come over there." Namjoon said as he looked over at Jin. "No no I was just joking! Goodnight." Jin said as he closed his eyes falling asleep.

€~*^*~€

Congratulations you made it to part 29! I honestly had to build myself up to writing this part so bare with me, on the other hand. Have a great day/nightt. ❤️❤️