,,What is she doing here?!" I don't like his tone. I walk over to him and point out my finger.

,,Did I say you could talk to her?! Did I permit you to open your sorry little mouth? No! So sit down, shut up, and listen!" I yell at him. Chloe walks over now and stands next to me.

,,We know the car that hit Beca's is your car, we know that Ryan was in there, which means detective Belova can arrest you for attempting murder. That's five to fifteen years."

,,What?! No."

,,I'm not going to stop them from arresting you if detective Belova thinks that's the right thing to do. Now, you have to tell her why you tried to kill Emily."

,,I didn't try to kill her."

,,Don't lie to me!" Chloe yells, startling Chicago. ,,You knew exactly where Beca's car was located at the time. You hit the car on purpose, causing it to end up in the river. Now, why did you drive away after the crime? Why did you try to kill Emily and your son? Tell me!"

,,I didn't try to kill Ryan or Emily. I only hit the car because I thought Beca was driving." Chicago confesses and Chloe turns to me for a second. She gasps. ,,I never meant to hurt Emily."

,,Then what was your plan, Chicago?" I ask him for Chloe who's obviously in shock. Chicago sighs and then looks at me.

,,Once the car went into the water, I was going to jump in to save Ryan but only him. Beca would be gone again." Chloe slams her hand on the table in anger.

,,Why would you do that?! You know how much Beca means to me and how much I love her." Chicago laughs at Chloe's words.

,,Oh that's right, you love her. So much that you slept with ME and get a kid." I want to let Chloe handle it but I have to step in now because this has nothing to do with the case.

,,That's not relevant at this moment. You need to tell us why you wanted Ms. Mitchell out of the picture." He laughs again.

,,Isn't it obvious? Because I want Chloe and my son to be my family." Chloe squeezed her eyes a little bit before getting closer to Chicago's face.

,,We were never a family. Sleeping with you was a mistake and Ryan is the only good thing that came out of it. You're never going to be my husband or Ryan's father. I hate so much that Ryan is yours! Get it through your head, we will never be a family and if you think I'm letting you near Ryan again, you are delusional." I put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down and get her to sit back down.

,,Well Chicago, since you confessed to trying to kill Ms. Mitchell, I have to arrest you for a murder attempt. So, stand up and put out your hands." I grab my handcuffs.

,,I didn't murder anyone. Nobody died."

,,Because Ms. Mitchell saved Emily and Ryan from drowning. Now hold out your hands!" I say sternly. Chicago does what I tell him now and I handcuff him. ,,The last thing I want to know is why you thought your plan would work."

,,It was the night in the restaurant when Chloe, Beca, Ryan, and Emily went out. I overheard him call Beca 'mama'. Ryan won't call me dad or daddy, but he will call Beca 'mama'?!" Now he looks at Chloe. ,,What the hell is that about, Chloe?" Chloe shakes her head.

,,The reason being is that you aren't a dad to him. You've always treated him as an inconvenience and he knows that." I'm amazed by Chloe. She is good at interrogation.

,,So, if I'm getting this right. You tried to kill Ms. Mitchell because you are jealous?" Chicago nods. ,,You know that is childish, right? You're a grown-up man." I gesture for my partner to bring Chicago to one of our cells. He does what I tell him, leaving Chloe and me alone. Chloe looks at me now.

,,Am I done here?" I nod.

,,Yes Chloe, you're good to go. Thank you again for your help."

,,Thank you once again, Yelena. You are good at your job. You were scary in there for a moment." I smile at her. ,,I just hate that we have to keep meeting like this." I let out a small chuckle.

,,Hey, maybe next time we see each other it will be in a more casual setting." Her eyes light up and she pulls me closer, to whisper.

,,You like Emily, don't you?" I blush and try to avoid her so she gives me a quick hug. ,,Don't worry she likes you too." I look at her now.

,,Really?"

,,Yes, so don't wait too long to ask for her number." She pulls away and I smile back at her.

,,Goodbye Chloe and you know you should think about becoming a detective. You have a way of getting people to open up to you." She nods back at me.

,,I'll think about it, maybe I can be your new partner if I decide to do it." We walk back towards Emily, Ryan, and Beca. Chloe takes Ryan and Beca to the elevator, allowing me to hold back Emily.

,,Is there something else you want to know?" She asks me. I smirk while interlacing my fingers and placing them under her chin.

,,Yes, in fact, there is." I tell her. ,,Can I have your number?" Her eyes widen.

,,You want my number?" I nod. I smile at how nervous I make her. She starts to stutter but then she writes it down. ,,Here, use it whenever you want to." I raise my eyebrows at the boldness. Emily seems to notice and then she's nervous all over again. ,,Or you know don't. It's up to you."

,,Oh don't worry, Emily. I'll be sure to use it." I wink at her. ,,You're cute when you're nervous."

,,What?! No, I'm not nervous." I laugh at her antics and put my hand on her shoulder.

,,Don't worry, Emily. I like you. I'll call you later." She looks up at me and gives me a shy smile then waves.

,,I'll be waiting for your call." She turns around and makes her way out with Chloe, Beca, and Ryan. I look at her number and smile. I can't wait to send her messages!

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: For those who are having trouble picturing the way Yelena interrogates, here is the clip I got my inspiration from... Just imagine Yelena is Kate Beckett and that girl across is Chicago 😅