Jin also unraveled it and picked up his knife and fork. "Woahh, this is well made, it looks very good." He than cut by the lines of the steak.

Namjoon nodded and began to eat his food that was prepared for him. Jin took a bite out of the golden brown medium rare steak and savored every last bite.

                                 €~*^*~€

Namjoon and Jin finished their last couple of bites of the food and gathered the plates together keeping the space organized just in case. Jin placed his silverware on top of the plates and he folded back up the napkin he used for his lap. By the time they were finished, the waitress Jeon Hee-min came back and bowed to them before picking up the plates.

"Hello! I hope you've enjoyed everything! We've prepared a little dessert for you Jin, we know how big you are so it's a honor for us." He than placed the little cake in front of Jin and the fork in front of him.

"O-Oh!- wait you shouldn't have.  Thank you so much.. really." Jin said covering his mouth looking at the cake then at Namjoon.

"No problem, I'll bring you your bill in a second." He said bringing the plates over inside the building.

"Woww.." Jin picked up the fork and took a little bite.

Namjoon got up and ran over to Jin crouching down to him. "Let me feed you pleassee."

"Okay, don't try anything Namjoon." Jin said handing over the fork and the plate.

Namjoon cut a little piece off than held his hand under the fork making sure it didn't fall on the floor. Jin then ate the little slice and munched on it. Namjoon smiled and gave Jin his fork and sat the plate back down.

"You don't want to try it?" Jin asked looking at him get up and sit back down.

"No no it's okay, I'm already satisfied." Namjoon said waving his hands no.

"Oh, you sure?" He asked once more.

"Believe me cutie there's more things to taste than cake, enjoy." He smiled and smiled.

"Like what?. Hm?" Jin asked nibbling on the cake slice.

"Hmm.. you~?" Namjoon teased smiling a little.

"O- Namjooon stopp ittt." Jin muttered placing the fork down onto the empty plate and he sat up.

"Hehe, I'm joking you're too cute to mess around with today." Namjoon said as he got up scooting in his chair.

"I'll be right back, it won't be long." Namjoon took up the plate and the fork and smiled at Jin.

"Oh okay- wait isn't the waitress supposed to get that?.. hmm. Alright." Jin shrugged and he pulled out his phone taking a picture of the sky and stopped an airplane in the picture.

"Pretty." Jin said before turning back around.

Jin waited for only around 25 seconds before he saw Namjoon come back with masculine body figure walking back in his black clothes that look a little tight on him.

"Jinnn." Namjoon walked towards him grabbing his hands pulling his up from his seat.  "Come on, let's stand over here."

"Okay Namjoon." Jin stood up and walked him to the balcony.

"So Jin.." Namjoon took a sigh. "I know that we've had our moments, and we are in fact in a relationship. And I do truly love you Jin, and not just by your looks. I love everything about you, your smile and how happy you are
every time I see you. I don't know what better words to say it but I truly do love you from the bottom of my heart Jin."

Jin nodded and stood there facing him tearing up a little.

"So that's why I want to give you the love and commitment of this relationship and a couple weeks feels like forever in my eyes but, I'd love to give you a promise ring." Namjoon took out the little box from his pocket and opened it.

Jin covered his face as his eyes widened and he started to tear up taking a step back gasping. "Namjoon... no.. no no... wait." Jin softened  up as he felt his heart pumping.

"Kim SeokJin, will you accept this promise ring." Namjoon asked holding the box walking towards Jin.

"Namjoon.. yes. I'll accept it.." Jin said as he took his hand off of his face feeling Namjoon's hand touch his.

Jin smiled and looked at Namjoon crying a little. Namjoon put the promise ring on put the box back into his pocket wrapping his hands around Jin and kissed him. Jin kissed him back  hugging Namjoon tightly feeling the tears roll down his face. Namjoon than broke the kiss and held his face full of tears.

"Don't cry cutie, I'm heree." Namjoon said rubbing Jin's little face wiping his tears. "You're so emotionalll, aw."

"I-I'm sorry, it's just... I'm happy." Jin said keeping his hands around Namjoon burying his face onto his shoulder.

"Ha.. I love you cutie, always." Namjoon said hugging him back.

Namjoon than let go of Jin and kissed him again before wiping his tears. As long as they're tears of joy Namjoon was happy and honored.

The waitress ran up to them and clapped for them both while all the other people clapped by the outside of the building. Namjoon looked over and waved at Jeon Hee-min. Jin looked over too and smiled waving at them bowing at them.

"Thanks for the help Jeon Hee-min." Namjoon said shaking his hand.

"Wait you know him Namjoon?" Jin asked patting his eyes with his index finger.

"Yeah, he works with me at the cafe, he had to act out as a waitress to help me set it up." Namjoon added smiling.

"Yeah, I'll usually be in the back, congratulations Jin!" Jeon smiled and bowed at Jin.

"Thank you for your help.. and for also surprising me." Jin said bowing back at him.

"I'll see you tomorrow Namjoon." He exclaimed flipping his hair.

"Okay, have a good one! I got you when I get home." Namjoon said waving at him.

"Okay!" He shouted walking back inside the building with everybody else.

"That's crazyy.. how'd you.." Jin just shook his head and smiled giggling a bit.

"Surpriseeee." Namjoon said locking hands with Jin.

Jin took his hand and swayed it around.

"Come on let's go back home noww." Namjoon said walking with Jin pushing in the chairs.

"Okay." Jin answered helping him then walking from the balcony and out of the museum hand to hand.

                                  €~*^*~€