....18•◍✧*。

Start from the beginning

"And what is this?" Seokjin inquired, curiously waiting for a respond but Taehyung didn't utter a word.

Knowing he won't get an answer, the president curiously took the paper and unfold it before reading every word while his eyes bulge out in shock.

"Y-you." Seokjin immediately stood up and furrowed his brows as Taehyung took a step back and bow respectfully before standing upright.

"As it is said in the letter, i wish to resign and start a new business of my own."

Seokjin let out an involuntary scoff and began to laugh like a maniac, if you could walk into his office and see his state, you won't even dare to think that this very man is a president of a country.

"You..you can't be serious." Seokjin weakly spoke as he look up to stare into those determined orbs of the agent.

He looked away and slowly nodded his head, slumping back into his swivel chair before gulping down another glass of alcohol. "Fine, i see you have already made your mine." Said the president as he clench his fist. "You can leave."

Taehyung made a salute gesture and spun on his heels before exiting the office.

As he came out, he was grabbed by the furious assistant who held the collar of his sleeve and demand some answers.

"What do you think you're doing?" Taehyung angrily inquired before taking the assistant's hands off his shirt

"I should be asking you that. Why did you have to talk to him in private? What are you plotting?" Jimin inquired.

"Do you think you deserve to give an opinion concerning the president and his son?" Jimin backed away in surprise as Taehyung growl at his face.

"No. You are just a wicked sly animal who cares for no one other than himself." Taehyung whispered through gritted teeth and caged the shorter male against the wall as he threateningly stare into his surprise orbs.

"Do you think i don't know about your feelings? Yet you act as if being gay is some sort of disease just to please him, Now tell me, what would he think of you when he finds out you're just a green snake hiding under the green grass?" Taehyung inquired, slamming his palm beside the shorter male's head before stepping backward and storm away, leaving Jimin panicking all alone in the hallway.