Chapter 5

Elle

We walk inside the big store. I haven't been inside a store many times, I know it's weird. My parents hired a personal chef when I was really young. She did all the cooking in the house and grocery shopping, so I didn't need to go to a store.

She taught me how to cook and bake and I really loved it, but my parents hated everything I loved, or more specifically my mom. Food equals gaining weight. Her paranoid ass decided to fire our chef. To me it felt like my mom loved to destroy every single piece of happiness I had in my life. Dad wasn't acting the same, he were really strict, but he never commented my body or pressured me the same way as mom did.
He could even sometime watch a movie with me and read a book for me when I were a kid.

"Elle, you there?" Henry says shaking my shoulder. "Oh sorry" I say coming back to reality "this store is huge, how am I supposed to find anything here?" I ask "We're here to help you" Henry says while smiling making his dimples show.

Henry and Asher decided to come with me, or Henry forced Asher to come with us. Henry needed to drag him out of the house with all his force. The rest of the boys were going to try to get out all of that pink stuff out of the room.

"So I need paint and paint brushes and new furniture" I say looking around "I can get the paint so you can go and get the furniture" Henry says "Oh okay" I say feeling how my cheeks turn flushed.

I say the exact name of the color I want before he walks away leaving me with Mr. Handsome that I know nothing about, okay I don't know the other guys either but they're easier to have an conversation with than this iceberg.

He leads me to the part of the store where the furniture is while rolling the stroller. We doesn't say anything to each other and the awkwardness is filling the atmosphere between us.

I begin looking at the furniture "I love the house you guys you live in so I thought I wanted to decorate my room in a similar style" I couldn't handle the silence anymore. "That seems like a good idea" Asher answers awkward "Who's house is it really?" I ask feeling curious. "It's my house, I bought it" he says after sometime making my mouth hang open.

It's not a small house and it must've been damn expensive. The house's price just get even more expensive because it's in the middle of the city.

"You bought the house?" I ask him making him nod while looking down "Elle we're NHL hockey players" Henry jumps out of nowhere "Yeah I know but it's still expensive" I sigh walking away.

I could have afford the house but I have also inherited my parents money and I also have my own money I made through ice skating and partnerships.

I pay for everything after we got everything I needed. The furniture will be delivered to the house tomorrow and Henry got the paint. We got even a bunch of pizzas on our way home, or to be exactly they got a total of TEN pizzas, this guys eat like giants.

We walk inside the house finding the the other boys laying on the big couch sleeping, probably exhausted. I walk up the stairs with the paint and walk inside my room. I smile finding the room empty and it's ready to be painted. I look outside my window and realize it's pretty late. The thought hit me like a hard punch in my stomach, I can't sleep here tonight.

I walk down stairs and the guys have already started to eat while watching a action movie. They smile at me and Henry makes some room between him and Asher for me sit. I sit down and grab a pizza slice.

I take a bite, and oh lord I can't even describe how good it is. Yes you guessed right, my mom hated pizza so I didn't get to eat it often.

I really enjoy this. I'm sitting down eating pizza and watch an action movie, but it's a bit hard to keep my focus on the movie. I look at Asher who's watching the movie intensely. His jaw is sharp and his nose is perfectly straight. His dark hair has a natural flow to it making him look like a model.

He suddenly change his position and I turn my head immediately. I can still smell his scent and it's making me lightheaded but I force myself to focus on the movie.

Time passes and I feel how my eyelids are getting heavy. The trip here were quite tiring and I feel how I'm slowly falling asleep.

Me who's being half asleep suddenly feels how my head lands on something hard to rest on. I snuggle my head onto it and smile a little before drifting back into my dreamland.