Chapter 12

Elle

I feel my skin burning over my whole body and my cheeks and ears are probably bright read. My head is still processing what I just said.

I look up and meet Asher's grey eyes. "I don't want to be a burden", "It's fine Asher" I hear myself say.

We both are standing like statues while looking in different directions. My skin prickles because of the uncomfortable situation. I suddenly take a step towards Asher and place a hand on both of his sides. I turn him around and lead him into his bathroom.

"I just need help with the shirt and the hair" he says while I'm leading him inside the room "Yes captain" I joke making him laugh a little.

I help him with the shirt and I try my best to not stare at his well build chest. I look up already finding him staring down at me. It feels like his reading my whole mind, but I break it. I put his arm with the cast on inside a plastic bag. "And you're ready for a nice shower" I say while taking a step away. "Thank you Elle", "No problem, and call me when you're done" I answer and he nods.

I'm laying on his bed, Asher's bed. I can't deny that I miss sleeping in his bed. I still feel guilty for occupying his bed while my room was being renovated, but at the same time I don't. It feels like sleeping on clouds when you sleep in this bed. The thing I miss the most tho must be the scent, I don't know what perfume that man is wearing but it smells like heaven.

I sit up immediately after hearing a thump from the bathroom. I knock on the door "Asher, are you okay?" I ask "I'm fine but I could need some help" he answers. I open the door carefully while covering my eyes with one hand "You can look Elle" he says calmLy. I look at him and he gives me a amused smile. My face turns into a frown because his wearing a towel around his torso. "It wasn't easy" he explains and I just nod. "Could you help me with my hair" he asks and I can't believe my I eyes when I see a slight red color spreading on his cheeks, Asher fucking Grey is blushing out of embarrassment. I would love to just pinch his cheeks and I try to not giggle at him "Yeah" I answer fast.

He sits down with his back against the bathtub and places his head on the edge. I grab the shower head and begin washing his hair. He's closing his eyes and I begin to shampoo his hair. "You good?" I ask, "Never felt better, I should force Henry to do this everyday after practice" he says making me giggle. I rinse out the shampoo and accidentally slip making the water spray all over Asher's face. I laugh hard before dropping the shower head in the bathtub "I'm so sorry" I say between laugh. Asher sits up with water dropping from his hair and face while pouting looking like a wet dog, a cute dog. This is definitely not helping me to calm down and he suddenly grabs the shower head and spray the water over me making me squeal. I stand up and try to grab it from him but his fighting for his life. I slip again and land on him making he burst out in laugh. I'm still laughing hard and successfully grab the shower head and turn the water of.

We're still laughing and I haven't moved an inch from him and I don't want to. Our eyes meet and he smiles and the worlds stop. How could an iceberg be so beautiful?

It suddenly knocks on the door and I stand up immediately. "Is everything okay in there?" Henry's voice comes from the other side of the door "Yes, we'll come down just in a minute" Asher answers while having his eyes closed "We?" Henry asks confused "Elle is helping me with washing my hair because you guys just left", "Yeah sure, you're definitely just showering your hair" Henry teases making me blush for the hundredth time today. "Henry Walker!" Asher scolds "I'll leave you now" Henry says and I hear the sound of his footsteps fade.

I look at Asher who's rubbing his face with hands. His still sitting on the ground with only a towel and he's still drenched in water. I feel my clothes sticking against my body and my pants feel heavy because they are completely drenched.

Asher looks at me and our eyes meet again. He looks down and his smile drops. "What happened?" he asks almost terrified. I look down and my eyes widen when I realize, my white shirt is drenched. My white shirt is drenched meaning it's see through showing all my scars and bruises. My head shoots up and Asher is already standing in front of me. I walk backwards until my back hit the wall. I try to form any sort of words but nothing is coming out of my mouth. "Elle who did this to you" Asher asks still scared. I didn't want anyone to know this and when I mean no one I mean it. "I-" the words is still stuck in my throat and panic is suddenly flushing through my whole body. I let myself sit down and Asher crouches down "Elle you need to talk, who did this to you" he demand. Tears build up and I feel Asher caging me in his arms and I snuggle my head in the crook of his neck.

A few minutes pass without a word being said. "My parents" I answer "my mum hit me through my whole childhood and abused me verbally" I take a deep breath and Asher's grip tightens around me "Dad just watched, he didn't really do anything, he just watched and acted like it never happened" I say "That doesn't make him to better person" Asher whispers.

He strokes my hair "Elle?" He asks "Yeah". "You know that we're here for you, don't you?" "I know, It's just-", "I know you don't want to talk about it but that's sometimes the only solution" he explains "You can talk to anyone here in this house, everything you tell us is staying inside these walls", "You will not tell Mrs. Moore?" I ask like a scared kid "No if you don't want me to" I nod and he breaks the hug and looks into my eyes "You can't change the past but today is a gift and we all in this house care about you. I can tell you that I never say these sort of things, but I know how hard it can be and we are all here for you" he rambles making me feel a lot better.

Henry helped Asher with getting some clothes while I were changing into dry clothes. We all met up in the corridor and went downstairs. I hear angry voices from the front door while we are walking down the stairs "What's happening?" I ask confused "I don't know" Henry says being confused too. We walk towards the door finding Elio and Joel arguing with someone. "Who are you talking to?" Asher asks. Both of them turn around facing us three with pained expressions and move to the side revealing a man who looks almost identical to Asher. I flinch hearing a glass shatter and I look behind me finding Asher completely frozen and surrounded by glass pieces from his glass he had on his nightstand. "Hi loverboy looks like you got a chick" he says turning his gaze towards me.

"Elle, your room now!" Asher demands

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and next chapter will be out soon!