14

I hated being the first one to leave. Everyone was terribly upset. I know promising to keep in touch does nothing, we're going to drift away anyway, but we're still going to try. Once the plane landed, I took my time getting off. Ingrid and Valerie was walking ahead of me eagerly, but I could care less. I just missed my friends. I knew I'd get over it, but for now, I'm upset.

Once I got my stuff and was out of the airport, I took everything in. I took a different cab to my new dorm than Ingrid and Valerie. I didn't want to hear their stupid squeals. I know what you're thinking, why am I going to my dorm in the middle of summer? Well you stay in it all year round, duh. Unless of course you have family here, which I don't.

We arrived at the dorm and it wasn't that bad. It had a small living room and the one bedroom was pretty big with three twin sized beds in it. Ingrid and Valerie took their beds, so I took the other one. It was the same way with the dressers.

"Lyn, you can have the closet." Valerie said with a smile.

I nodded and started hanging my clothes. Maybe Valerie is growing up, but it's just Ingrid. I don't think she'll ever grow up honestly. Everything I had was put the way I had wanted it and I decorated my side. There was nothing left to do and a few hours to spare.

"I'm going to go explore." I said looking in my mirror.

I was wearing a black cat t-shirt and black sweat pants. I slipped on my cat slippers and started wandering around the campus. Of course there were a lot of people here because not a lot live in California. Only the rich, usually.

I wasn't paying attention to when I walked straight into a couple.

"Oops, sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I apologized.

"You better be sorry!" The girl yelled.

I laughed, "Hm, actually I take that back. I'm not sorry, bitch."

"Freshmen thinking they're so cool. Well I got news for you, you ain't,"

"Ain't? Hmm, now I'm starting to think Daddy got you into this school with his money, didn't he? You think you're cool trying to pick on me? Remember you were a freshmen too, hun."

She stormed away angrily. I laughed so hard I didn't even realize her boyfriend come up beside me.

"Great job, now I have to go fix it." The boyfriend said.

"You'll get over it." I replied, "Now go along."

"You got a whole lotta attitude."

"And a whole lotta don't give a shit."

"Not to mention, that ass."

"Excuse me? I have a boyfriend." I lied.

"Do you now? Where is he then? Long distance?" The guy taunted.

"Actually he's in his dorm. I suggest you get going to your girlfriend before I scream rape."

He pushed me up against a wall.

"Do it then." He said huskily.

I was saved by my phone ringing. I quickly pushed him off me and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I miss you already." I heard Lily say into the phone.

"Aw, Little Flower I miss you too."

"Anything exciting happen yet? Is there hot guys with hot tans? Should I drop out of my college and fly there immediately? Are they that hot?"

"Calm down. Actually something just did but you saved me and I thank you."