9

I handed him the money and he handed me the stuff. I nodded at him before getting into my car and driving home. I stuffed the bag in my purse and carried it up to my room. Once my curtains were closed and my door was locked, I took the bag out of my purse and took a blunt out. Without thinking to lock my windows, I lit up.

I was almost done with it when Mason climbed in my window. He was taken aback, seeing me do drugs. Of course, everyone had thought I was the good girl when I was secretly doing whatever the hell I pleased. Mason sighed and sat next to me on my bed.

"You know my secrets, what's yours?" I finally asked Mason.

"I don't give my secrets out to random people." Mason replied.

"I'm not random, I've known you for months."

"Fine. What do you want to know?"

"Your secrets."

"I have a lot."

"Your most recent."

"Hmm... No."

"Just like give me your life story or something. What happened to your father?"

Mason's jaw clenched, "He was murdered when I was 14 and they haven't caught the murderer yet."

"Oh... um, sorry..."

"You didn't know."

"I just thought he left or something... Anywho, I'm guessing you tried to find out who it was."

"I did, yet no one believed me when I found him."

"So what did you do?"

"I left the guy alone and acted out I guess."

The only part of my heart that happens to me left, went out to Mason. That's fucking crazy. I probably would've gotten into a life or death situation with the murderer and probably would've died. 'Cause I'm fucking stupid sometimes, but it'd be worth it.

"So, what were you going to say the first time my mom and I were over for dinner?" Mason asked.

"Which time? When I was talking to my mom about my brother?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, I was going to say he was fucking his bitch."

Mason laughed, I only cracked a smile.

-

I laughed with Mikey as his girlfriend walked into the shop. Yeah, he has a girlfriend, but I've never meet her until now. We were currently at my aunt's cafe shop making jokes and spilling people's coffee by accident. I'm surprised no one has left an angry comment yet, they only laughed at our stupidity.

"Hey, baby!" She said to Mikey.

Wow, high pitched.

"Hey. Macy, this is my best friend Ivy. Ivy this is my girlfriend Macy." Mikey said, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Hi, Ivy." She said adding, "Girlfriend of four months."

"Hi, Macy." I copied, also adding, "Best friend of four years."

She scowled at me before putting her fake smile back on her fake face and turning to talk to Mikey. She whispered something in his ear and left.

"So, what'd you think?" Mikey asked.

"I don't approve. High pitched voice, too much makeup, tried to challenge me. Not your type." I said, taking my apron off.

"Then what's my type?"