Zainul gave a curtly nod. Switching to his working mode, from his sweetheart husband mode.

"Arrange my meeting with him on up coming Tuesday.." he ordered.

"Consider it done sir" said the boy typing something on his tab.

"Wese... sir... 3rd branch... me ap zaman sir ko bhi bhej skate h meeting me.. as u already have a hectic schedule on Tuesday." Said the boy going over his schedule.

"Nhi me hi jaonga... after all wo branch mere aane wale bete ke liye khadi ki h mene" saud Zainul sipping water and winked at his wife.
Who's jaw dropped to ground hearing this.

The boy gave a boyish smile and went out

Ayesha was all red. Her cheeks turned rosier.

She quickly ran out of his cabin. Leaving a smiling Zainul behind.

----

Filha was pacing back and forth in her room when her phone pinged with a message.

She looked at the message and quickly dashed out, wearing hed hoodie.

It took out her car from porch... but stopped when she saw Zainul's car entering.

She was turned white as uf she saw a ghost.

"Bhai!! Ya Allah aj bacha lena" she mumbled and stood there smiling.

Zainul looked at her with questioning gazes.

"Wo ... wajeeha se kuch kaam h wahi ja rahi hu" she said shuddering, Zainul gave a nod and went in the house.

She again sat in her car, but than Zaman's car entered.

She punched the steering wheel.

"Damn Zaman bhai ko abbi ana tha!" She mumbled annoyingly.

"Oyee kaha chali ?" Zaman asked.

She thought if she says Wajeeha's name he will come with her for sure, so she said, "wo.... yhi pharmacy pe jana h...tum chaloge..?"

Zaman nodded in no and went in humming.

She sighed in relief.

And drove to a hotel where she was asked to reach on time.

She looked at the owner of the room, and said, "kyu bulaya h muje? Jaldi bolo or khatam karo iss be fizul ke drame ko!"

Tasleeba turned around with a cocky smirk and said, "ufff tum bhai bhen ye attitude na.. muje bada pasand h!"

" Ofcourse... kyuki humara level tum match bhi nhi kar sakti!!" Filha said sitting like a queen.

Tasleeba gritted her teeths.

"Toh jesa ki tum janti hi.. ho... me zainul ki ex reh chuki hu... or ayesha se wo wese bhi jald bore ho jayega... toh tume ... uska patta katna h or meri entry karani h!" Tasleeba said sipping alcohol.

Filha rolled her eyes and said, "awww as if i never knew ur intentions bitch!! Or dur reh mere bhai or bhabi se.. coz Zain bhai kabhi Aysh bhabi ko nhi chorenge...!"

"Oh... me tume deal ki kimat batana toh bhool hi gayi... iske badle me.. tume Zehab ki biwi banwda dungi... u know that's soo easy for me.. zehab yuu yuu ek baar meri baat maan leta h!" Tasleeba said with a evil smile.

Filha chuckled and said, "kimat?? Jiski khud koi hesiyat nhi wo mere pyar mere crush ki kimat laga rahi h?? Waah bhai waah??? Pehli baar aesi sodagarni dekhi h?? Wese itna confidence lati kaha se ho?? Ya fir ye alcohol ka nasha sarr chad ke bol raha h... or rahi baat Zehab ki... toh meri shadi agar zehab se ho gayi na... toh dua karna me tume suicide karne me majboor na kardu.. MS. TASLEEBA ZUBAIR... Q KI FILHA HAMDANI JO THAN LETI H WO KARKE MANTI H!" Filha said and dashed out.

Tasleeba was soo angry now!!!
She threw the drink on the floor .... breaking each and everything present in the room...

"UGHHHHHH AYESHA... TUMNE MERE ZAINUL KO CHINN LIYA H.. TUME MARNA HOGA... MARNA HOGA..!!" SHE YELLED.

---

Ayesha was done with her all her kitchen chores, she went upstairs to her room and found ut empty. She sighed in relief and went to change into soem comfortable cloths.

When she came out she screamed on top of her lungs.

Actually he was only in his sweatpants...

His chest was on display.

She was now covering her eyes.

"Ayesha ankhe kholo" he said in a stern voice.

She nodded in no.

"Ayesha!" He warned her smirking.

She nodded in no.

" thik h mat kholo baat me mat bolna bataya kyu nhi!" And with this he hugged her.

She flinched when her back collided with his bare sweaty chest.

"Thank you for coming... u r my lucky charm " he whispered in her ear.

She made an ewww face and said,.. with stammering voice...."chiiii zainul ap poore pasine me h or muje choreeee.... mere kapde bhi gande kar denge...!"

He smiled nervously and left,

"Ohh sorry wo... mena.. push up kar raha tha balcony me...kher.. me naha ke ata hu... or agar chaho toh company de skati ho... u know its better to save water!" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

She gasped and quickly nodded in no.

He chuckled and pinched her nose. She pouted.

"Don't pout.. i will kiss u!" He said winking at her... she quickly jumped on the bed and hided under the blanket.

" aww u will be the death of mine!" He mumbled smiling faintly.

---

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow.
How was the update? 🎀