chapter forty seven

Start from the beginning

"Relaxing and watching movies. I already chose the first one."

"What is it?"

"101 Dalmatians."

Jeno tries not to look too excited as he looks around at every place but Mark. Mark chuckles, still being able to see his face.

"Come on, show me how happy you really feel."

Jeno looks up, letting Mark see the small smile on his face. When Jeno sits next to Mark, Mark grins and opens his arms out. Jeno doesn't really have a choice as he gets pulled into a hug a second later.

"Thank you", Jeno mumbles into his neck. "You're so sweet."

"And you're so goddamn cute, you know that?" Mark pulls away so Jeno can see how serious he is.

Right before he gets attacked with kisses. The force is enough to push him backwards so Mark is almost laying on him but he doesn't mind. Especially when Mark pulls back to smile over him, it being one of the best sights Jeno's ever seen.

"You look so good right now."

"Just right now?"

Jeno rolls his, grinning. "Sure, just right now."

"Guess I'll never do this again."

Mark wasn't planning on moving but the grip on his waist confirms it, startling him and sending butterflies through him.

Don't do it, don't do it! Mark screams at himself, trying to avoid the impulsively decision he's really fucking close to making right now.

He wonders what Jeno's thinking as he holds his gaze, not making this any easier for Mark.

As the feeling goes stronger, Mark starts to realize what exactly is going on. Like it does every time something romantic is happening with him, the fear sets in.

Jeno furrows his eyebrows in confusion, seeing the mood drop on the males face. It's different than before, and it worries him. Mark looks scared, sad, and something else he can't name.

Before Jeno can question it, Mark lands on top of him, the male snuggling against him. What he's Jeno is the death grip he has on him.

"Please don't leave me", Mark mumbles, wanting to say it but not wanting Jeno to hear. But he does anyway.

"I wouldn't." Then Jeno chuckles. "Lele didn't tell you about the contract I made him sign?"

"I guess he forgot to mention it."

"Well, it was basically an agreement that we'd never leave each other. I don't really go away."

"Good."

"One thing, though", Jeno says.

"Hm?"

"You can stay here, but can I start the movie?"

Favorite Person🙄
THEY WENT SKATEBOARDING
WITHOUT US

Jisung
I'm fine with that

Sweetheart
Jisung can't skateboard for shit

Jisung
You wouldn't know how if you didn't
have my help

Sweetheart
I could handle falling

Princess
"JISUNG HELP! HELP! CATCH ME!
I'M FALLING! CATCH ME OR I'LL
KICK YOUR ASS"

Jisung
"JISUNG HELP! HELP! CATCH ME!
I'M FALLING! CATCH ME OR I'LL
KICK YOUR ASS"

Sweetheart
I hate you two🙄