Wales: Goda**it, I need somebody to tell me what the hell is going on!!!

Illustrious: We are under attack from inside the base!

Azur Lane docks

Purifier is seen carrying the mental cube in her hands while being chased by nearly all of Azur Lane.

Hornet: DON'T LET HER ESCAPE!!!

Purifier: Ooooohhhh.... It looks like someone's mad. Where is that invincible Arbiter of Socialism of yours...? That's right at the bottom of the ocean. I doubt she could even challenge our Arbiter of Sirens.

Hornet: GET OVER HEEEERRREE!!!!!!!!!

Purifier: Looks like I irritated you enough. But I have no time to play.

AIA Command room

*wailing siren*

Enty: They took the bait.

Royal: It seems they did. So, what now?

Enty: We let the tracker do its thing and see where she heads.

Royal: Where are our recruits?

Enty: Already left and headed for the base. Probably going there to assist.

Royal: Shouldn't we intervene?

Enty: Patience, my friend. To manipulate everything to your heart's desire, you must have patience and wait for it to take effect.

Royal: Very well.

(time skip brought to you by Purifier becoming a f*ta after escaping Azur Lane)

Hornet: Grrrrrrr!!! FUUU****CCCKKKK!!!

Arizona; Hornet!!! Language, we have children here.

Hornet: Just.... 

Hornet stomps away, frustrated. Enterprise sees her sister, but she walks past her.

Enterprise: Did she just walk past me? She doesn't usually act that way.

Hood: Didn't you also notice her pigtails? They were.... Turning white....

Enterprise's eyes widened. She looked at Hornet stomping off into the distance and realized Hood was right. They see Yorktown in her wheelchair riding up to Hornet. Hornet simply looked and hugged Yorktown before heading to her dorm. Enterprise, Hood, and Wales walked up to Yorktown. They could see tearing up.

Yorktown: *slightly crying* She's changed so much, Enterprise.

Enterprise: What happened while we're away, Yorktown?

Illustrious: She's becoming you, Enterprise.

Enterprise: Me?

Yorktown: Ever since Enty died, she keeps on pushing herself, always taking the hardest of missions and neglecting her health. Vestal has already notified me of her behavior while you were away. She reminds me of you, Enterprise. *sniffles* And as if that wasn't enough, her hair is becoming like yours too.

Enterprise was shocked. She could never imagine the happy' and cheerful Hornet could be cold and pessimistic like her. She ultimately realized that she didn't want to see her sister follow in her footsteps.

Royal: Enterprise!

Enterprise: Huh?

Royal: Tell her to come to the music festival.

Enty: Why?

Royal: It's her final will.

Hood: She's right, Enterprise. You have to somehow get her to attend. It will take her mind off Enty and operations for a while.